Release date for Witcher 3's new update?

+

When will CD Projekt release Witcher 3's netflix dlc's and next gen update?

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Late 2022

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Summer 2022

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spring 2022

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • 1 Month later

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
I really hope for an early release in the second quarter but since CDPR is very quiet regarding the update i'm afraid we will see it in late 2022.

Three months after the release of the Cyberpunk 2077 Next Gen upgrade which was February 15 so figure it to drop around May 15

It's likely ready right now but they aren't going to step on their main money maker with a free upgrade which should be understandable since they are a business and they need to claw back some of the losses because of the botched Cyberpunk release. Basically it is the profits from Cyberpunk that are allowing them to do this for us and since it is free we really don't have any valid reasons to complain

Three months after the release of the Cyberpunk 2077 Next Gen upgrade which was February 15 so figure it to drop around May 15

It's likely ready right now but they aren't going to step on their main money maker with a free upgrade which should be understandable since they are a business and they need to claw back some of the losses because of the botched Cyberpunk release. Basically it is the profits from Cyberpunk that are allowing them to do this for us and since it is free we really don't have any valid reasons to complain

Since they already stated that the upgrade will be free i don't believe that CDPR will change this all of a sudden. Don't forget that there will be also a physical release of the NextGen-Version and i believe that many fans will buy this retail-version again. So in any case CDPR will get some revenue from the release.

Since they already stated that the upgrade will be free i don't believe that CDPR will change this all of a sudden. Don't forget that there will be also a physical release of the NextGen-Version and i believe that many fans will buy this retail-version again. So in any case CDPR will get some revenue from the release.

I never said is wasn't going to be free, not sure where you got that idea

The point I'm making is they aren't going to release it too soon because they don't want it to be competing against Cyberpunk 2077 .... If they release it now then many people can't afford to get both so Witcher 3 could take away from sales of Cyberpunk ..... By waiting 3 months then more people would be able to buy both .... I personally plan on buying the Complete Edition **IF** it allows me to keep the GOTY edition intact like I was able to do with Assassin's Creed 3 where I own both the original and the Remaster

I never said is wasn't going to be free, not sure where you got that idea

The point I'm making is they aren't going to release it too soon because they don't want it to be competing against Cyberpunk 2077 .... If they release it now then many people can't afford to get both so Witcher 3 could take away from sales of Cyberpunk ..... By waiting 3 months then more people would be able to buy both .... I personally plan on buying the Complete Edition **IF** it allows me to keep the GOTY edition intact like I was able to do with Assassin's Creed 3 where I own both the original and the Remaster

Alright, now i understand what you mean :). And yes, it's possible that the release is delayed because of CP. Nevertheless it would be nice to know a releasedate. I'm eager to preorder the physical release ;)

Top Bottom