Release date of Cyberpunk

+

Release date of Cyberpunk

• Total voters
All I know are the rumors on how he purchases cattle using old Spanish Dubloons every month, however there are never any cows to be seen near his property...

Hey is that that mysterious man i saw last week he sounds familiar he paid of the cops to i think, some concoction he must be working on.

Forum veteran
Sagacity means wisdom. Wisdom, dammit. You people get it? Buy a dictionary.

Not that I don't appreciate a good piling-on, but I think Sard is starting to enjoy it a bit too much. Can't we harass other people, too? Villainy is so much less villainous when it's monogamous.

Sagacity means wisdom. Wisdom, dammit. You people get it? Buy a dictionary.

Not that I don't appreciate a good piling-on, but I think Sard is starting to enjoy it a bit too much. Can't we harass other people, too? Villainy is so much less villainous when it's monogamous.

Everyone knows Wisdoms agenda is to turn this into another GTA while making sure Interlock Unlimited becomes the real Cyberpunk 2077.

Forum veteran
Everyone knows Wisdoms agenda is to turn this into another GTA while making sure Interlock Unlimited becomes the real Cyberpunk 2077.
Which is exactly why we should be harassing him! It's also why I made up the whole "harassing Mike about vehicles" part of the story. So long as Wars is shipping it up on the high seas and Chris is wherever he is (my bet is prison), we don't have a lot of targets that can withstand the abuse.

Variety is the spice of life, as they say. Then again, none of the books I've read about where babies come from ever mention variety. Just... fluids. Lots and lots of fluids. But still.

YUM YUM TASTES LIKE EYE CANDY.

Speculation for this will be endless until a date is announced, but if you assume 4 years between Witcher 2 and Witcher 3 and that they announced the start of work on a new IP in 2012, given that it is a new, open world with a character you design from multiple Role choices, thus increasing the workload on the team, I'd expect it no sooner than 5 years after announcement.

2017 at the earliest and 2018 quite likely.

How much did you buy it for because i was thinking on buying it, but thats not why i don't want it its because last time i bought a risen 2 game it froze in the same spot over and over again. I mean like what are the odds of getting a good disc when the game freezes and your xbox 360 won't even turn of right away it screws the system up.

Last edited:
Yep, I heard that somewhere, too.

Something about some deranged fan harassing Mike about vehicles being included in the game. Went by "sagacity" or some such. Can't remember, but the dude was a total loon. Really ruined it all for the rest of us.

Well it's been in development since 2012 and I've read they have anywhere from 20-40 people working on it. We know they'll be patching TW3 after release so I wouldn't expect the full team to be on it any sooner than a year from now. 2017 is the most likely date. 2018 would make me sad. :(

Well it's been in development since 2012 and I've read they have anywhere from 20-40 people working on it. We know they'll be patching TW3 after release so I wouldn't expect the full team to be on it any sooner than a year from now. 2017 is the most likely date. 2018 would make me sad. :(

Don't think it will be 2018. But Q4 2016/Q1 2017 sounds legit.

Maybe 2017 'cause they might need to program sh!tload of quests, places, variables and constants.

They've had a small team working on it since 2012. If they don't have the main story and most quests figured out by now, then they have been slacking.
I imagine that they already have main quest line and some side stuff done, having everything implemented well tho? That's whats going to take the brunt of the workload.
I pray for 2016.

The Witcher 3 on February and CB2077 on fall 2015?... It's difficult I think..

We can be happy if CDProjektRed shows a gameplay before E3 2015 u.u

Top Bottom