Release date of Cyberpunk

+

Release date of Cyberpunk

• Total voters
Or else, everything was just a giant trap, and when you'll start the Witcher 3, Geralt will fall in a vortex and wake up in Night City's hospital with doctors telling him that he was in a coma for 20years.

Pretty much agree. That way it'll match up with my other favourite game, Bloodlines. And we know how well that worked out...

Mmmm, yes. I shall smear butter all over my hairy self (mental image) out of excitement and in preparation for that glorious day.

Chances are there are a few "pieces of game" just to try things out (like the "active dialogue" they talked about), but nothing more.

Most likely, rough code to test concepts is part of the design process. But "game worthy" code takes a "bit" more time/effort.

2020 would be the good date as "Anniversary Date", but we would starve waiting for the game to arrive.

I think there is conspirancy about announcing the game so we all get excited and start DM'ing again like crazy in and old school roleplaying rage.

Maybe someone with an UNLIMITED interest in seeing the INTERLOCK system ruling over the world in all his WISDOM...

Im not going to give names...
(wink, wink... wink)

A quick quote from interview with Adam Badowski:

Q:Na tegorocznym E3 zobaczymy Cyberpunk?

A:Ten rok należy do Wiedźmina.

Which we can roughly translated to:

Q: Can we expect Cyberpunk on E3 this year?

A: This year belongs to Witcher.

Source.

I doubt we'll see a release anytime before 2018, let alone the year itself. There hasn't been much revealed on the game, but I'm guessing they're going BIG. 2019 would be my guess, but who really knows on the limited info that we have.

if the witcher 3 was released in 2014 would be released in 2016 ..... but it will be in 2017

can advertise to November 2016 and then will postpone to 2017

It be release either 2077, 2027 or when half life 3 comes out.

Jks, i believe around 2017 late. Though hopefully they release it on the 7th of the god dang 7th

I

Top Bottom