Release Date of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – An Open Letter

+
......I never mentioned anything about an interview or a link or? Just stated members on this board were not happy with the size of the largest city which I did leave a link for once asked......it's cool

Except he wasn't even referring to your posts at all. His reply was directed at pedrolago's post, where he asked for a direct quote from CDPR on Novigrad's size and for an interview link, that of course doesn't exist.

IsengrimR

It's very heartwarming to see that the general response is: "Well fuck... But take your time CDPR!"

Very comforting to feel the luv.
:comeatmebro:
Lol.

But it's a serious shame that shareholders to not share it, it seems.
View attachment 2281

Well, I suppose it's time to get a bank account and buy some of this stuff ( despite knowing jack shit about how and why market works ) [ and as a student, I have very little income other than my grandmother throwing me some cash from time, so I never needed to bank account really].

Still, I would say that MOAR stuff about the game development would be nice CDPR...
Just...
bits...
Pretty, pretty please?

You know that fans always hunger...
:cheers:

Attachments

• CDPROJEKT_B1M.jpg
    CDPROJEKT_B1M.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 41
It's very heartwarming to see that the general response is: "Well fuck... But take your time CDPR!"

Lol.

Well, I suppose it's time to get a bank account and buy some of this stuff ( despite knowing jack shit about how and why market works ) [ and as a student, I have very little income other than my grandmother throwing me some cash from time, so I never needed to bank account really].

Still, I would say that MOAR stuff about the game development would be nice CDPR...
Just...
bits...
Pretty, pretty please?

Just to put those share prices back into perspective, yup, significant fall, but it takes them to the same price as they were six months ago. And they're still double the value they were a year ago.

I for one, think The Witcher to be The Ultimate Story, it was just what I wanted, and I am Highly Fond of CD PROJEKT´s work on every Witcher game.
The only thing I lament, is not possesing any technical capabilities what so ever, that I would cheerfully let CD PROJEKT exploit.
So f it were up to me, they could have all the time they requested!
And in return I would only ask for more photographic content to be released.
Ofcourse its only an If...

Good Luck Guys!!

RN

Except he wasn't even referring to your posts at all. His reply was directed at pedrolago's post, where he asked for a direct quote from CDPR on Novigrad's size and for an interview link, that of course doesn't exist.

Reading comprehension........is good........

I think after they saw that the members were let down on this forum with the size of the biggest city, It finally hit quite a few cdred devs that they needed way more time.!!!!!!

this is a quote of a post I made......Then..................... pedrolago qouted me and asked the following.....

Quote Originally Posted by War Machine View Post
"I think after they saw that the members were let down on this forum with the size of the biggest city"

I didn't know that they had specified the size of the biggest city, does anyone have a link to the interview?

Then Sidspyker said it was all fud......

To which then I sent a link that proved it wasn't fud......

So clearly he was talking to me through a quote of somebody else. Pretty simple really....

To reiterate I made a comment stating that members of this site got their panties in a bunch over the size of Novigrad once it was confirmed that pic was Novigrad. Then pedrolago qouted me, saying he wanted proof of said situation, Then Sydspyker called it FUD, then I replied that it was not and provided a link proving my point. Sydespiker may have been calling the post made by pedrolago FUD but, pedrolago oonly ask about that as a direct quote from mu post.....So anybody with reading comprehension can see That in fact I was being addressed even if it was in an indirect manner.

As an example,,

Dave says" I heard that fans got mad that Triss' tits were not going to big enough" after seeing a pic of her as she will appear in the W3.

Then Mike says" Really I do not remember CDRED sayting how big they are. Proof needed, give a link where cdpr talks about Triss tits in w3,

Then Scott says ..... Sounds like FUD

Then Dave proceeds to post a link showing a pic of TRISS awesome tits but in the posts following said pic many are unhappy about the sizem they need to be bigger like water melons more like they were described in the book, CDPR then has an internal discussion about Triss' Tits

Then Scott says oh i didnt mean your post I meant Mikes Post......

lol....

Last edited:
They'll be back once the marketing campaign starts and buzz for the game starts flying around.

@War Machine I won't continue this discussion since I see there's no point and the mods have kindly asked us to stop. But I wouldn't comment on one's reading comprehension without evaluating my own first.

Lol.

View attachment 2281

Just...
bits...
Pretty, pretty please?

And the decline continues, it fell to 13,7 today and is at 14,5 currently

Still much better than Ubisoft's decline when they postponed Watchdogs which was about 25%

They'll be growing back soon.

Lol.

View attachment 2281

Just...
bits...
Pretty, pretty please?

Luckily that doesn't represent our hype :cool:
But I agree: please more stuff, like images or music, something...

[SUB]or even gameplay[/SUB]

:( sad news take your time guys make it right

I don't know why, but when I read the last bit of your post, this started playing it my head...

"I'm gonna make, make it right.
I'm gonna take a little time and set things right.
Make, make it right.
"

"Look out monsters, Geralt's on the way! He might be a little later than originally planned, but, when he does arrive, he'll be carrying dual-swords, decisive decision making, and the massive, sprawling open world of CD Projekt's most ambitious RPG. "
"hen he does arrive, he'll be carrying dual-swords, decisive decision making, and the"
"es arrive, he'll be carrying dual-swords, decisive "
"he'll be carrying dual-swords"
"dual-swords"
:huh:

Och I'm going to support @Mohasz;'s original impression on this one. "Dual-swords" does imply identical or paired items, and dual wielding of blades, particularly in our gaming context. It shows either a thoughtless use of language, or more likely I'm afraid knowing the source a misunderstanding of the game based on lack of direct experience. Pedantic perhaps, cynical aye why not. I don't think we would like Geralt's equipment to be always referred to like that, would we? Do the books?

and could we please reduce the number of meme replies that seem to have increased hundred fold recently? The occasional is perfectly fine, especially if your English isn't strong, but the quality here will deteriorate if that becomes the norm.

Last edited:
Top Bottom