Release Date of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – An Open Letter

+
Thank you for the heads up, it is sad news and I must admit to feeling very sad right now, but thank you for trying to achieve a masterpiece.

It's definitely longer than I expected (October/November) , but I'm not even slightly mad, just a bit sad.
I just hope you use this extra few months to polish (pun intended) the game and it's ideas to maximum, so when it's released, it will considered a shining beacon of gaming. Good luck!

I kinda felt that coming even though I didn't want to believe in it. But I'll manage.
Will the board game come sooner? At least that could help the waiting! :) And other TW3 related stuff too; concept arts, pictures, videos..

take your time, it's better to have a great game a little later than a rushed one just for saying that you delivered it as soon as we expected

A legend takes time to forge, so we understand and will wait.
Release 26th February 2015, right on my next birthday. Calling it ;)
So 2015 will be the year, now this year's target is to amass wealth for buying a better laptop... and focus attention to a girl I started having a liking towards :p

Last edited:
Thanks for the info @Marcin Momot; (do I get anything for giving you your 500th redpoint?), it seems you informed us before the media and kudos for that. Slippage in a project like this is to be expected, we know you guys - due independence & location etc - don't have the easiest path to blaze and your fans will know its for the best and will cultivate patience. However, if I could suggest something, think about how you can help to keep us ticking over. While little info was tolerable when release seemed imminent, now with an extra 6 months tacked on we are going to need something.

It's time for weekly / fortnightly screenshots, perhaps remove Geralt & interface from scene graph, make them obscure, give us something to speculate & discuss, or this forum is going to die.

everyone will just have to play DA3 instead this year...

Ew...

Feeling sad about this, and yet it's all good, we will get a even better game by next year then. In CDProject Red we trust!
Aalso thank you for being honest with us Guys, take your time, we the fans won't go away :)

Top Bottom