Release Date of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – An Open Letter

+
While I'm saddened about these news, I can understand the reasoning behind delaying the game. If You don't feel comfortable to release a game in the state it is, I'm fine with waiting for as long as necessary. Take Your time, no rush!

Damn! I am getting married in beginning of next year let's hope I have some time to check out the game when it comes out

:look:

Very cruel of you to move this discussion so suddenly from news section to here.

This morning I didnt find it from there and I actually started to hope that yesterday was all just a nasty dream and all was well......:happy:

And then BAM! Reality hit me. Again!:wacko:

Very cruel of you to move this discussion so suddenly from news section to here.

This morning I didnt find it from there and I actually started to hope that yesterday was all just a nasty dream and all was well......

And then BAM! Reality hit me. Again!
I am sorry my friend.

Witcher 3 will be amazing regardless what happens :D

IsengrimR

That's was my reaction...

but take your time.

Well, I suppose there is nothing to look forward to game-wise this year though...

Haha I'll be in Asia for 6-8 weeks traveling and trying to make some deals for future. My laptop is like 4kg don't want to carry it with me everywhere :)

Well, if you come here, I'll let you use my PC for a couple of hours. Except that is probably even more cruel, when I think of it...

I'm a litlle sad as well
nonetheless they shall take their time, it won't hurt! =)
and if I think of the previous titles, there were places i didn't want to leave coz they are so beautifully designed and the music fits so perfectly
(In W2 Flotsam...didn't want to leave coz of it's peaceful and relaxed atmosphere^^)
I only want to thank you CDPR for creating such beautiful and cool Games! Did a great job there ;-)
And i think the Witcher 3 will be even greater, as long as you care for your "baby" and give it all the love you have, i won't be worried at all!

So keep up the good work =)
I trust you and your decisions; and am looking forward to your Masterpoiece in February 2015 =)

I'm a litlle sad as well
nonetheless they shall take their time, it won't hurt! =)
I trust you and your decisions; and am looking forward to your Masterpoiece in February 2015 =)

Yes sir,
Think of it this way its better to wait few extra weeks for more polished product then get something full of bugs and glitches every critic/reviewer will complain about. They have build up a lot of hype they really have to step it up this time, people and media will judge them from this point onwards based on TW3 quality. They did great executive decision and postponed the game to make it simply better! :victory:

Freezing myself in 3... 2... 1...

Last edited:
^
^

yes, that's what I'd like to do

But I saw it coming, TW3 is an ambitious project indeed and these guys are serious.

Personally, I didn't need all that open world, the great story, beautiful graphics, interesting characters, beautiful music, etc., were enough, but if that's the way it is, so be it.

For me, replaying TW 2 and playing DAI will be the entrée and The Witcher 3 will be the main course then.

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo... YES! just don't give us a Mass Effect 3 cheap ending, later the better just give us the ending that trilogy deserves.

Too many companies release games in a hurry to satisfy shareholders.

What is important to me, is a game that is polished from the start and requires minimal patching so take all the time you need, as this is most important of all..

Thank you CDPR for giving this game and your fans the respect they both deserve, I fully support your decision and cannot wait to play what I am sure will be a gaming masterpiece.

Top Bottom