Release Date of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – An Open Letter

+
CDPR announces delay:

"Take your time, make the game perfect!"
"Thanks, I will have more time & money to upgrade my PC!"
Well, there's a lesson for the other developers to learn, then. When you build a relationship based on mutual trust and you treat your customers with honesty and respect, you will receive them in return.

It's as simple as that. Take your time, CDPR - we all know it's going to be worth it.

Other dev announces delay:

CDPR announces delay:

"Take your time, make the game perfect!"
"Thanks, I will have more time & money to upgrade my PC!"

I guess here we have a different sort of crowd. TW1-2 are based on books, strictly story-driven and unquestionably mature. So they probably attract more reflective players who have enough sense not to rush the devs into early releases. Nobody here wants to be disappointed with TW3. What's a couple of months anyway? Or even 6 more? I just wish we get more info, some official gameplay footage, screenshots, and such. To actually see the process going.

I'm fine with this and hope the game will be as great as possible. Just please show from time to time some news, trailers etc. I know it's expensive and time consuming to promote the game but I really don't won't you to loose this hype that so many gamers around the world feel now. Don't let them forget about the W3. I know I won't ;p

hey guy i see this video of TW3 gameplay ..is very short , & is only say ALPHA.ver of TW3
i don know anyone here see this already . but well... here

MOD edit: Posting that video is not allowed.

Well thanks for the news I guess. Not what I was expecting tbh but whatever, I trust the devs to make the right decision and I trust they will do all they can with that time to make the game as great as it can be. Love you CDPR! :unworthy: Besides, February was the month I bought and played Witcher 1. I guess we'll go full circle with Witcher 3. :lol:

By delaying the release date, it'll give us time to buy the next nvidia's Maxwell GPU XD

Could you at least give us the system requirement ?

Not especially fussed with what appears to amount to an 8 - maybe 10 - week delay (many of my friends in the gaming industry have said it was slated for late October), although it would have been nice to be able to sink my teeth into it over the quiet period I have at my work through December and January. On the other side of the coin, I haven't played TW & TW2 in ages. Holiday project anyone?? Also, computer (only play TW games on PC) is due for upgrade in September, so maybe now I can now have that little bit extra time to pick through my specs and build the perfect rig.

Feb 2015. Big deal you guys, this game was set for a fall release date anyways... 2 or 3 more months to wait is perfect. Because 1, they want TW3 to be the best at its core straight out the gate. 2, DA3 and ME Shadows of Mordor will come uot this fall.
I say CDPR is smart to come in last after those two games and then be first in 2015.

Agreed
I hope EA/Bioware won't delay DA3 to 2015 too. lol

Last edited:
Sounds like FUD, no such thing was ever specified as far as I recall.

Not Fud at all..... Here is a thread on the very site you moderate......:look:

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/21079-Novigrad?highlight=Novigrad+picture

The first pic is novigrad......people were not happy that it looked nothing like what the books suggested, much larger, walls around the city etc....
It even sparked a debate at cdproject red's studio. just read the whole dealio.....

I hope the delay is due to this and they are taking the time to make this city as it should be!!!!

I was referring the poster's question asking where the scale of Novigrad was mentioned by CDPR and a link to the interview.

......I never mentioned anything about an interview or a link or? Just stated members on this board were not happy with the size of the largest city which I did leave a link for once asked......it's cool

Okay CDPR this is how you're going to make it up to us

I want you to show Ciri's and Yennefer's faces and character design

What about a Emyhr(Charles Dance) trailer? even a little audio file?

Anything!

Okay CDPR this is how you're going to make it up to us

I want you to show Ciri's and Yennefer's faces and character design

What about a Emyhr(Charles Dance) trailer? even a little audio file?

Anything!

They might leave Yen and Ciri as a "surprise", but something about Emhyr would be amazing - we already know, he will be in the game (hopefully not for 5 seconds).
So an audio snippet, or a video of Charles Dance doing voice acting, pretty please!

Top Bottom