Release time for Blood and Wine?

+
I just found my PS4 pre order has been canceled any one else getting this?
HUSH!. One should never say these things aloud. Next thing its locusts, hurricanes, earth quakes, skeletal riders in the sky. And finally CDPR announces they had to push the BAW release to end of july.

Patch 1.20 should come today in about 5-10 hours, right? Wouldn't make much sense that it comes out after the Release of B&W xD

I wish the patch would out already so I could get a head start on a new playthrough before the expansion releases. Releasing the patch earlier would probably decrease the risk of server issues as the downloads are spread out over more days.

CDPR... do it ;)

Patch 1.20 should come today in about 5-10 hours, right? Wouldn't make much sense that it comes out after the Release of B&W xD

The patch is not only relevant to B&W. There is an entire UI overhaul in this patch so for everyone concerned, it would make much sense to get it as soon as they can release it.

Yeah, I'm sitting here with the pre-bought expansion pass and I'd like the patch now as well. I'd chase some of those gwent cards I never got hold of.

been a while since i played,loaded up and noticed mine (xbox one) says.V1.12 in the menu....and i'm now reading about patches 1.20 n 1.21,,....is this correct or am i missin loads of ptches? hah

Not actually! After the 1.12, the latest patch will be 1.20 (1.21)

It should come out today, depending on your region and time local!

Been waiting all morning in UK for the patch to release, and just a few minutes ago I tried a manual update and it's downloading. So if urs isn't try a manual download.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Marcin360/status/737258914568359936

Top Bottom