Release time for Blood and Wine?

+
Can't preload Blood and Wine DLC !

,,The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid'' when i try to enter my voucher code, can someone pls help me ? I can see everyone can preload it. its NOT season pass.

Ok so 1CEST = 8 hours 30 minutes from right now.

so where's the pre-load for my PS4? I own the season pass so I dont see why I cant download the file so it is ready by release time.

I pre-loaded it on PS4, turned on the game, and still had an old HoS main menu, checked under DLC and blood and wine wasn't installed, now it turns out I can download ALL my dlcs again, even HoS which is already installed, wth?

Ok so 1CEST = 8 hours 30 minutes from right now.

so where's the pre-load for my PS4? I own the season pass so I dont see why I cant download the file so it is ready by release time.

Because you are in Europe and Sony EU is lazy as fck. Welcome to the group! I heard in the US people already preload the expansion.

,,The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid'' when i try to enter my voucher code, can someone pls help me ? I can see everyone can preload it. its NOT season pass.

Marcin stated in tech support ps4 that physical codes work 1am CEST. So no preloading for physical

Let's us Preload Blood and wine on PC please!

At the tile says, please i beg you, let's us preload the game right now, so we can play when you release it.

Please! Let people who use Steam preload.

Just had a look in Steam, the patch is installed but Blood and Wine just sits in the DLC slot saying "not installed".
I have season pass. How are you guys holding up? Do we have any idea how big a download it will be? I really wish we could preload, but I guess at the same time we should be thankful to get such a great expansion!

Not long to go now!

15GB. It has been stated quite a bit. Yes, I think we all would like a preload especially those among us who are not blessed with the gift of glass fibre cables ;).

Top Bottom