Relic swords randomly generated?

+
Hi all! I have been trying to find a few relic steel/silver swords, since I want to collect them all. I am looking for princess xenthia’s sword, wolf, lune, hope, and barber-surgeon, but I cannot find them anywhere.

I have been to every point of interest and completed the story and both dlcs, so I’m concerned I won’t find them.

Is this due to the fact that relic steel/silver swords are randomly generated in the world?

As far as I recall most of these swords are random, yes.

Have you also checked out the sunken treasures in Skellige. Sometimes there's stuff like that to be found there.

As far as I recall most of these swords are random, yes.

Have you also checked out the sunken treasures in Skellige. Sometimes there's stuff like that to be found there.
Yeah I’ve been to all of those points of interest. It just kinda sucks that you miss out on some awesome looking swords, just because they’re random...

Well just to add a data point here, I did the contract on Jenny o' the Woods and got the Forgotten Vran Sword off it. Which is kinda cool cos I finished Witcher 2 with that sword. Although it does boggle the mind how Geralt managed to lose it in between the 2 games and how the wraith managed to get hold of it.... :unsure:

Yeah, most swords are randomly generated.
There are afew that are constant. For example, in Skellige, there's a cave/ruins. Enter and there are four relics waiting for you. They are always the same ones, and they scaled to your level. Have to fight some bandits though, 3 of them I think.
Here's the cave/ruins...

Here's them swords...

Top Bottom