[RELz]Primer

+
SkylineR390, three things.

First: Great work again, thanks!

Second: My line 333 says: LogAlchemy("Item <<" + item_to_cook + ">> cooked x" + recipe.cookedItemQuantity); I must be in the wrong place. I'm using Notepad++ to count. Where should I add this code? Maybe menu option in the future?

Third: Just wanna mention here as well that the infamous reset bug is kinda back for me in a weird way: I'm getting a similar issue with potions, except they don't reset to one, they reset to Yield 1. So, if I set the Yield to 5 and cook 5 times, I get 25 potions UNTIL reset, then it goes back to 5.

I hate to double post, but I figured maybe you follow this closer, anyway I apologize if this breaks a rule, and again, great work.

@Pequenovitor
The line you need to modify is 296, apologies. I was using the older patch 1.21 as a base when I wrote that. I corrected the post with the updated information.

I have a hard time seeing how Primer can cause the issue you describe. The oil reset bug occurred because I explicitly set the oil count to 1; it was a bug because it was happening when it wasn't supposed to. I do nothing of that sort to potions and bombs.

Furthermore, if it was a problem caused by the mod it would occur at the moment you create the potions, not randomly after. The mod's code only runs at certain moments upon user interaction. It doesn't constantly run in the background.

You may want to check your merges and ensure you didn't allow the code that refills potions and bombs to win conflicts; I commented it out for a reason. What is probably happening is that the game is refilling your items and if you have more than the limit, usually 4,5 or 6, it sets them back to that number.

@skylineR390

THAT'S probably what's happening! It would make sense because it's always those kinds of numbers. But you know, Skyliner, I did what you said on Primer page and did NOT use (therefore did not merge) any mods that use AlchemyManager or AlchemyMenu or Toxicity WS's. Which of those controls the operation you're describing? I should take a closer look at my Script Merger to see if that script is badly merged. InverntoryComponent, maybe? Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi All. Found a bug.

I cant add Enhanced White Honey to my potions recipes. I have this recipe in my inventory, where books are and thats it. When i read it, recipe should appear in my alchemy menu but it didnt.

Top Bottom