Remapping all keys doesn't work.

+
Remapping all keys doesn't work.

Minor thing, but as the title says, I immediately noticed that despite remapping the map action(yeah, I know how that sounds) it still responds to M key. If I bind M key to any other action bringing up the map doesn't work at all. It's the same with game menu.

I have no other problems with binding actions to numpad keys.

That is, I have successfully remapped many other actions to numpad keys, but for some reason map won't respond to a new bind.

Can devs please have a look? Please? ::)

Thank you for your time.

2x please! I want to disable the minimap for an even more immersive/challenging run, but M is too far away... :/

that's why i'm here (although, i prob shouldn't be). read the post in my sig, and the bugs thread attached to it to find out why that's broken.

And some actions that have the same key assigned by default can't be rebound with one same key. And C keeps sheathing the sword even if it's rebound. And sometimes all key bindings just reset to default when you restart the game. And when using a Swedish keyboard, while binding the Å, Ä, Ö keys is possible, the binding doesn't work if bound to walking.

And some actions that have the same key assigned by default can't be rebound with one same key.
Yeah I wish I coud truly rebind the Action key (E) after i do certain actions like loot all still require E rather than what a rebound it to :(

Top Bottom