Remove the Beast tag for Operator and Aguara and give Aguara Relict tag

+

rrc

Forum veteran
Aguara having a Beast tag doesn't make any sense. It is completely wrong. Even if not lore wise, even with Gwent's tagging logic, Aguara having Beast tag is just plain wrong and inconsistent with the Gwent's own logic.

Regis is a Vampire even if he is in human form.
Hubert is a Vampire even if he looks human.
Vincent is a Beast (as he is a werewolf).
Etc.

So, Aguara should be a Relict in both forms. I checked in the OB card and Aguara was a Relict in both forms. If in the weirdest logic of 'for this card, we want to tag her by her appearance', then she should be an Elf! She has pointy ears and by lorewise
she converts Elf girls into her offspring which was consistent with OB ability where she can seize an Elf as one of her abilities

Also, same with Operator. How in the world, the Operator is a Beast? He is probably a Relict. He is a mage of course, but he is no way a Beast. I checked in OB card. He was just a Mage and didn't have Beast tag.

So, CDPR, please be consistent with Gwent or Lore and remove the widely inappropriate tags for these two cards. Because, there are only two factions which can benefit from a Beast tag; SK (Beastmaster) and MO (Beasts). Even though they are not OP or Tier 1 or even prevalent, these inconsistency help those two builds. It would kind of look like you guys would even defy your own logic and consistency and would do anything to help SK and MO in any way possible, and that IMHO is not healthy for the game.

Operator is a beast. He is a vran. Vran-warrior has that tag too. (Sorry for my english)

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc

rrc

Forum veteran
Operator is a beast. He is a vran. Vran-warrior has that tag too. (Sorry for my english)
Oh.. I didn't realise that he is a Vran (and all Vrans are considered as Beast). Thanks for the clarification. In OB, Operator was just a Mage. So, I think Operator being Beast is kind of OK. But Agura should be made as Relict.

Aguara doesn't make sense to me because one card is tagged as relic and another card as beast.
I also disagree with Vincent being a beast, he's a cursed human.
I think they should really define the beast tag.

Top Bottom