Removed, hidden skill tree?

+
It was the skill tree to control robots
which was removed because it was shit
devs showd a video about this long time ago
use google

I highly doubt it is simply "cut content" as they went as far as to put a "glitch" effect over it to give it some mystique. I could have been cut and then put for a later DLC, that theory is more probable.

Dominating theories lead it to be connected to Johnny and/or the tarot cards or the progression cards in the character menu.

A couple things I did notice is that when you create a character, the final confirmation screen has a thumb print. If you double click that it glitches the menu and gives you a blurb about Johnny Silverhand.

Also the tarot card mission has Misty tell you that two of the cards are missing and then gives a blurb about what those missing cards mean and how they are connected to your choices in the future (scenarios for end of game). Normally after you finish it is forgotten about and simply just lore, but if you look in your tarot card menu, there are two slot still missing....Have yet to hear of anyone filling those in?

I want to think it is a "hidden" tree that is implemented in the game now, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was DLC. Still, gives me something to do in game as I try to solve mysteries.
One of the cards can be found in the last mission. I totally by chance found it after killing adam smasher. Just looked at the mini map and saw the icon. It was on the left side before the entrance for Mikoshi.

So I think is not connected to the cards.

I was hoping after you get JS construct to gain a new stat but apparently not.

Most likely remnants of more cut content; and they did not have time to redesign the UI.

My guess is the last few weeks/months before release were just a mad cut and stick process to get at least somewhat playable version out of the door, and everything that could be cut was just cut.
All you have to look at is the downgrade from a promised revolutionary RPG, to a simple "action-adventure story." That kind of tells you all you need to know about what the game could have been if not rushed, and what it actually is, and no matter what they do it will never be what it could have been.

Hopefully one day in a distant future we will hear the full story of the botched Cyberpunk development from some insiders;
Yeah, it's pretty unheard of to just leave empty placeholder features in a released single-player game. They could at least have added "coming soon" haha

I still feel it's tied to "you have the Relic" in your head.. This is a screenshot from right before "the heist" quest.

_02.jpg

Its obviously the 'Magic' attribute with the two skills being Spells and Physical Adept for the secret "Awakening" where magic returns to the world. "Never Make a Deal with a Dragon"

Im thinking its coming with an expansion. Something along the lines of Mutations in Blood and Wine, in Witcher 3

Top Bottom