Removing Quest Items

+
Is there any way to remove them once they've filled their purpose? I haven't found a way to sell them, move them over to the junk items area, or dump them.

Not without mods, no.
I usually use one just so I won't have to carry quest items that never lose the quest item flag.

I can understand that the devs don't want you to accidentally get rid of a quest item before you complete the quest, however, after the quest is completed, the game should unregister the item as a quest specific item or allow you to reassign its designation. Also, I have several items that I found early on and no clue what quest they are needed for. I suppose I'll have to make certain I'm triggering all the quests.

My problem is, I am currently questing in the Witcher 3 world (Blood and Wine DLC) and have items that are marked as quest that can be deleted or dropped or sold. Do i keep them ? Seems a tad vague. I got keys and stuff that look like they can be discarded.

My problem is, I am currently questing in the Witcher 3 world (Blood and Wine DLC) and have items that are marked as quest that can be deleted or dropped or sold. Do i keep them ? Seems a tad vague. I got keys and stuff that look like they can be discarded.
Yeah, there are times when you find an item during an examination and it doesn't even get used for the quest (has to be handed to another party). You just mention it or show it to someone and then I suppose it becomes irrelevant. I intend to hold onto certain things a little longer. Keys can be dropped, because the doors never get locked again.

Top Bottom