Removing Tattoo

+
When using the mirror in the apartment, can we please have the option to remove tattoos.

I figure in todays age we can remove them, I’m sure in 2077 they would have better tech.

thank you.

There really oughta be mid-game personalization options... if there is a game in which that fits the lore perfectly it's this one
Being able to change your hair and makeup in the apartment mirrors was a good jumping off point. More abilities to change things up would definitely help with the immersion. I changed my V's hair 4 times to represent a passing of time, also my V just letting go of his past and embracing the new path he'd been set on.

We get one expansion and some pre planned dlc

Tattoo parler probably won't come.
One expansion that he are aware of. DLC in another patch. Who knows at this point. On one hand, wish we got more info, on the other hand I understand why they don't give us more info.

One expansion that he are aware of. DLC in another patch. Who knows at this point. On one hand, wish we got more info, on the other hand I understand why they don't give us more info.
Yeah the one expansion that cdpr said would be the last project on red enigine during the investor call

But we can hope

Top Bottom