Renfri, the New Queen of Gwent

+

DRK3

Forum veteran
So, Renfri is nerfed, in many ways, but only numbers, no reworks. I am not surprised they took the easy route.

The nerfs to the damage/removal curses/blessings are strong and much needed as it made her a swiss army knife against all matchups.
Still, i think Renfri is still mighty strong, with my favourite ability untouched (curse of sloth), and the cooldown or boost at turn end blessings still very valuable.

Still, im glad she is being used less, hopefully now only players who wish to actually explore her potential use her, and not everyone and their mothers, looking to abuse the most OP card Gwent has ever seen to have easy wins.

So, Renfri is nerfed, in many ways, but only numbers, no reworks. I am not surprised they took the easy route.

The nerfs to the damage/removal curses/blessings are strong and much needed as it made her a swiss army knife against all matchups.
Still, i think Renfri is still mighty strong, with my favourite ability untouched (curse of sloth), and the cooldown or boost at turn end blessings still very valuable.

Still, im glad she is being used less, hopefully now only players who wish to actually explore her potential use her, and not everyone and their mothers, looking to abuse the most OP card Gwent has ever seen to have easy wins.
The nerfs to Renfri were small to moderate, but that was all it took for most gwent players to move away from her. It tells you something about the average gwent player. No more stupid points = card is dead.

If only there was a way to infuse my Imperial Formation soldiers with Curse of Sloth :)
Nerfs were decent, but this remained untouched, the only bad thing that it forces you to use your leader early

I didn't play before Renfri was nerfed. Was that ability there last month?
boost by 2 + base power?

With Regis in vampire deck it makes a huge swing.

I didn't play before Renfri was nerfed. Was that ability there last month?
boost by 2 + base power?

With Regis in vampire deck it makes a huge swing.

Yes, it was, but it used to boost with base power only.
They added +2 buff with the Renfri nerf patch

Renfri decks all pointslamming her for 20+ power every game is getting really tiring ngl. Still seeing Renfri 75% of games, the nerfs did very little to curb her power.

Top Bottom