Replayability? [Spoilers]

+
Im not even sure that there is content enough in the game to max out any of them?

I spend 125 hours in my playthrough and think I got one of them to lvl 11 or 12 if I recall correctly.

Yeah, it feels ripe for them to always have intended a New Game+

Hopefully we'll get one soon...or...

...better yet - post end game content.... but that... that's a BD Dream.

Im not even sure that there is content enough in the game to max out any of them?

I spend 125 hours in my playthrough and think I got one of them to lvl 11 or 12 if I recall correctly.

I cleaned literaly every marker I could find on map, even police stars that apear when you are close and max level I've reached is 19. I have 90 point spread among different perks (breach and quick hacks, short weapons, cold blood, street brawl) and cannot imagine investing more than 1 in lvl 20 skill.

Again, depends now i have completed main story and really enjoyed it i dont fancy replaying it again , had my ending i liked and was worth the money. I wouod rather carry on playing in freeroam fre to do what i choose, but the systems in gameworld dont support that.

For instamce post epilogue rdr2 you could spend a day on the farm doing chores, pop to any saloon and play poker all day, go fishing zfight gangs, rob trains/ banks amd any mumber of random spawnable content butnits not there in this game despite a amazing city .

Not evem a new game+ either doesnt give me can only speak on my pov any incentive at all as story is good but straight forward

Again, depends now i have completed main story and really enjoyed it i dont fancy replaying it again , had my ending i liked and was worth the money. I wouod rather carry on playing in freeroam fre to do what i choose, but the systems in gameworld dont support that.

For instamce post epilogue rdr2 you could spend a day on the farm doing chores, pop to any saloon and play poker all day, go fishing zfight gangs, rob trains/ banks amd any mumber of random spawnable content butnits not there in this game despite a amazing city .

Not evem a new game+ either doesnt give me can only speak on my pov any incentive at all as story is good but straight forward
For that to make sense, V should be alive and well (without plot cancer) after endings. There's no point to free roam the NC knowing what comes next - shitty endings and death in 6 months.

Cyberpunk 2077 has better replayability than the Wicher games because combat is much better in Cyberpunk and you also have more options to fight differently.

Cyberpunk 2077 has better replayability than the Wicher games because combat is much better in Cyberpunk and you also have more options to fight differently.
But crappy endinds where V dies no matter what kills any replayability. What point in different ways of dealing with foes then?

Added spoiler warning to title due to lots of spoilers.

But, in general, if you're posting in thread without such a warning, please use spoiler tags for spoilers. It's common courtesy and takes a couple seconds to do.

I have only done one ending but i am replaying the game to get more so please dont say crappy endings.
SPOILER ALERT!
V will die in 6 months no matter what in every endings, except suicide or going with Alt in cyberspace.

Better replayability imo (much better in fact, CP has a pretty big replayability value imo).

It's mostly due to gameplay. The number of possible builds are huge and you can change the way you're playing this game significantly (I'm focusing on Sandvistan this run, meaning I'm not doing any hacking, which naturally opens that route for a future run, for example).

The game asks you to focus on certain things specifically, perks boosting the Mantis blades, for example, will do nothing to the Gorilla hands. Same with the different firearms, right now, I'm focusing on pistol/revolver, Shotgun/minigun and Tech weapons and never used any other weapons because they end up being worst. That opens that door for future runs too, allowing me to play the game in completely different ways.

Creating your character mean that you're not stuck with the same look for every run (I love Geralt but always playing as him becomes redundant after the second run) and the lifepath related choices may not have a big impact, it still change a few minor things/dialogue which is good enough to make the game feel fresh imo.

Similarily, the choices you make during the game, while not being major at all, still make a few changes and sometimes alter the way quests develops (or how you're gonna approach them).

I personally don't care about endings when it stands to replayability, it's litteraly the last thing I care about.
I played Sekiro a million times and pretty much always went for the same ending...Never been a problem to me.

It took me a long time to level up crafting, breach protocol and quickhacks to level 20, that's for sure. But it's not only that. I've grown too fond of V and want her story to continue. Besides, the ending was not really satisfying, at least not for me, so I'd like an expansion that improves her story :sad:
Yeah I agree, I see a lot of the npc's getting a lot of love here but I think V is also a great character and main protagonist that I'd like to see more of for sure.

I cleaned literaly every marker I could find on map, even police stars that apear when you are close and max level I've reached is 19. I have 90 point spread among different perks (breach and quick hacks, short weapons, cold blood, street brawl) and cannot imagine investing more than 1 in lvl 20 skill.
I didn't do that, so if I understand you correctly its almost impossible unless one is extremely determined :)

If they can come up with continuation that will take into account all endings I'm fine with V but what with people who decided to commit suicide, store personality in Mikoshi or gave the body to Johny?
Post automatically merged:

Leveling to lvl 20 is paniful. After 100 hours playing almost exclusively with hacks and protocol breaches with some pistols I've not reached max level...
I personally think all the endings except the suicide one can be reconciled into one starting point for a post story expansion, similar to the lifepaths at the start of the game leading into the montage with Jackie.

I personally think all the endings except the suicide one can be reconciled into one starting point for a post story expansion, similar to the lifepaths at the start of the game leading into the montage with Jackie.
It sure as hell can be done and the world's lore has enough possible, legal loopholes.

I however, have no faith in CDPR to do it. I am getting hard "artistic integrity"-vibes. If that's the case and they really let the player die, they can do it but they can't expect players to swallow it and buy their shiny mid game expansions.

For that to make sense, V should be alive and well (without plot cancer) after endings. There's no point to free roam the NC knowing what comes next - shitty endings and death in 6 months.
The game would never reach the 6 months. The PONR was there just to "logically" explain why Johnny still pops up during the side gigs people could miss. Instead of just clearing and leaving the endings done and over. Including the suicide ending. The game breaks logic many, many times. I rather have my items gotten from that final mission. Then have access the other endings.

The game would never reach the 6 months. The PONR was there just to "logically" explain why Johnny still pops up during the side gigs people could miss. Instead of just clearing and leaving the endings done and over. Including the suicide ending. The game breaks logic many, many times. I rather have my items gotten from that final mission. Then have access the other endings.
I would be okay with endings like:

1) V leaves NC as wanted man with a price on his head, never to return. No glory, no wealth, but only freedom

2) V becomes rich and famous merc and Arasaka new top hitman. Glory, piles of eddies, but no freedom.

And no 6 months expiration whatsoever.

I tried to replay on very-hard but once I knew how the game functioned it became quite boring to replay again.

Sure there's different beginnings/endings and you can get the inspiration to play it again just to see those.
Or just to get all acchievements. But the game doesn't really allow you to become a different character or anything.

And once you realize that almost nothing has any real meaning towards anything. and even gameplaywise it's quite lackluster once you know what to do it's really hard for me to recommend a even a second playthrough.

It's one of those games where you just go to youtube to see the other endings and forget the game.

Or if you REALLY love the game, then sure. But even me with 250hours into the game I didn't enjoy my time beyond the first playthrough.

Top Bottom