Replaying the Tutorial

+
Usually, you had to click on the reward book at the bottom of the screen. There used to be a reward tree for the tutorial, which appears to be missing at the moment.

Guest 4374554

Same for me, I started the tutorial, but clicked "Skip" somewhere in the middle, and now i can't complete it.

I have encountered this issue as well. I swear I never skipped anything but the quest "complete the tutorial" hasn't been completed.

I also have same problem. Already posted topic in polish so if i only get an answer i'll get u know.

As mentioned before, it‘s really best to report this to support (to do that, please click on the link I mentioned and then click on „contact us“)

Just wrote to support...
I quickly set up the game yesterday on my freshly gotten Surface tablet. Now there's no tutorial button to be seen anywhere... ;(
Post automatically merged:

Got the answer that there is no way to play it if it's been skipped.
Why is there a tutorial if you can't play it.... I allways skip past everything and go straight to settings when I've installed a game. This is just bad design.

Last edited:
Hello.

I got hooked on the in-game version of Gwent in The Witcher 3, as no doubt many here were. I'm now trying to learn my way through this version, which is quite different. Unfortunately, I skipped the tutorial when I installed the game, because my friend was so eager to play right away, and now I can't seem to find a way to redo it.

Is there a better way to do this than opening a dummy account to start fresh and get the tutorial?

Top Bottom