Reported Crime Disloyal Employee chest reward bugged

+
I've been stuck on this side quest NCPD mission without being able to get the reward I need from the chest regardless of it already being opened. I don't know how it happened. What I do know is that I started the mission normally, everything was going fine till I reached for the chest since the objective on the screen was to "Search Red's stash" that contains the rewards for the mission once I opened it the message on the screen still prompted me the same thing "Search Red's stash" even after opening it.

This is the only last side mission I got to complete before I continue on with my story mode part that is the point of no return. Can anyone help me? Also, I did download the console command too and was wondering if there is a code I could input that automatically completes or gives me the item of the mission?

I encountered the same issue, except the behavior was exhibited by all of the yellow containers (shard containers, missions drops, etc.) and it did not resolve with reloading a previous save.

Restarting the game did not resolve the behavior.

Rebooting my computer did resolve the behavior, but this was after I had started a new mission (in case that's relevant to solving the issue).

Top Bottom