Reporting Bugs in the 1.6 update

+
Hello,
First of all, a big thank you for continuing to update the game and giving us an unforgettable gaming experience. I recently updated to 1.6 which is just great. I have noticed some small bugs so I'll let you know about them for future fixes.
  • For motorbikes, it is no longer possible to honk after activating the light rims (press E to activate the light rims and hold E to honk).
  • I had a bug on the quest for the Pastor who shouts immortality to the leaders of Arasaka in the street near Misty's shop where the destination of the quest would not appear (in-game and on the map) or, once I finished it, it kept appearing in the log.
  • Concerning a contract from Regina Jones where the mission is to destroy a laboratory that produces "glitter". When selecting the quest, the path does not appear on the map.
  • Finally, I now have a lot of problems when I want to save my game. Indeed, my saves take a long time to appear and when I save, they all disappear from the list. However, I have not encountered any problems with corrupted saves or unsaved games.
That's it for now. I will add a message if I see any more bugs. In any case, thank you again for your work, don't forget to rest and don't forget that there is still a community that will continue to support you.

Finally, I now have a lot of problems when I want to save my game. Indeed, my saves take a long time to appear and when I save, they all disappear from the list. However, I have not encountered any problems with corrupted saves or unsaved games.
Maybe you already try, but if you don't need the new "cross-progression" feature, be sure to disable it in the game settings. It could slow down the whole Save Tab ;)

Anyway if it's not already done, the best way to keep CDPR aware about bug, it's to send directly reports to the support ;)
(one bug per report).

• Finally, I now have a lot of problems when I want to save my game. Indeed, my saves take a long time to appear and when I save, they all disappear from the list. However, I have not encountered any problems with corrupted saves or unsaved games.

As said by LeKill3rFou
Disable cross-progression to fix the save issue.
I thought I had mine disabled, but was having to wait up to 5mins for saves to appear/complete, when into gameplay settings and found it was still enabled. I turned it off, and saves were fixed.

Still dealing with a lot of bugs for example missions, locations, and people don't show up for a good amount of time after I arrive at the location there will be nothing there then all of sudden they'll just load in. Also, I'm facing a bug where my quick hack menu doesn't show up like at all so I can't use any of my hacks or anything, and the one more major one is the roads will disappear and it looks like I'm driving thru water... also it won't let me equip my mods for for my cyberware.. these are the major glitches and bugs in ran into I hope they are fixed sooon.

I have a bug where after a certain amount of time the game will do an auto save but won’t stop trying to do the auto save making it to where I cannot manually save the game and when I die the game crashes making the game almost unplayable for me, I am also an Xbox player so I can’t even install a mod or something to fix it, I have had this problem since I reinstalled the game roughly 3 months ago

I have a bug where after a certain amount of time the game will do an auto save but won’t stop trying to do the auto save making it to where I cannot manually save the game and when I die the game crashes making the game almost unplayable for me, I am also an Xbox player so I can’t even install a mod or something to fix it, I have had this problem since I reinstalled the game roughly 3 months ago
First, try to clear the cache. Then if you enabled cross-progression (enabled by default when linking your GOG account), disable it.

First, try to clear the cache. Then if you enabled cross-progression (enabled by default when linking your GOG account), disable it.
It didn’t work
Post automatically merged:

I don’t have a series X, I have a series S

It didn’t work

I don’t have a series X, I have a series S
Ok I read it wrong

Top Bottom