Representing Banner - idea

+
Representing Banner - idea

Hi,

I came up with idea of placing banner creator to the game. Banner representing us, like banners on the knights tournament.
Banner displayed in the player's profile or during the game.

Of course it would be prepared by the creators with some ready patterns that the players could combined and colour them in their own way.
Just two or three layers to combined to avoid lewd pictures. Something similar to what we have in Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain game.

Like emblems in Halo .. yeah there shouod be some out of the game cosemitcs we have to collect so the packs can be more versatile not just having cards in them.

Maybe such banners can be won, if you finish some missions in the Singleplayer adventure? :D Just like you win cardbacks or actual cards in other PC Cardgames?

I have been playing the Beta of Legends, and they give titles, and that is pretty cool. I think there needs to be SOMETHING for playing to separate you from your foes. Gives you a sense of accomplishment and ownership. I am sure CDPR is all over it, there special versions of cards is already vastly superior to the competition. Is it sad, I am playing other games to scout them out and find the weaknesses..lol I need help.

I'm also playing Legends since some weeks and I'm often thinking "Gwent will be so much better". The campaign for example.^^

Seriously. I'm really glad Gwent is coming because all these new cards games make me laugh. Lack of originality, innovation - all the same, all similar (almost every single of them).
I expected Bethesda will come with something new...but they just simply copied Hearthstone like dozens of other developers...and this gameplay style is getting really boring.

I remember one interview with Marcin Iwiński from CDRP, someone asked him about the best game developers at the moment and he mentioned Bethesda.
If Bethesda is one of the best on our planet and coming with some poor copy of Herathstone, then I guess CD Red is probably one of the best in Galaxy, they not afraid come with completely quite different new card game and also I'm 100% sure they will do they game much better.

Seriously. I'm really glad Gwent is coming because all these new cards games make me laugh. Lack of originality, innovation - all the same, all similar (almost every single of them).
I expected Bethesda will come with something new...but they just simply copied Hearthstone like dozens of other developers...and this gameplay style is getting really boring.

I remember one interview with Marcin Iwiński from CDRP, someone asked him about the best game developers at the moment and he mentioned Bethesda.
If Bethesda is one of the best on our planet and coming with some poor copy of Herathstone, then I guess CD Red is probably one of the best in Galaxy, they not afraid come with completely quite different new card game and also I'm 100% sure they will do they game much better.

Same here .. thankfully I didn't know about that game until they left the embargo it's really disappointing

To their defense, Hearthstone also wasn't the first of it's kind. Legends might be a copy, but it's certainly not a poor one. While Legends is currently in Beta, it's already way better than Hearthstone ever was, in any aspect.
The interview question was about RPG Developers. Legends is not a RPG, and more important, Bethesda is the publisher and not the developer.
But in the end Gwent will be far superior anyway, because it's good AND original!^^

Coming back to the topic, check that link please:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbSsftTDX28

This is what I was talking about. Creator like that. 4 layers, patterns (we could also unlock these pattern by playing game or as a award or in the pack)
So the is no chance to create something lewd.

These patterns could be from the witcher world like golem, foglet, dragon, roach, leshen, griffin and all other creatures, places, characters etc.

Legends is solid, and I like the style quite a bit. I also like Hearthstone..I think we have to be careful and not bash other games..makes us sound very biased. I think they each have there place, but Gwent is not one of the pack. Gwent is a new breed, where thought and planning come to the fore. A game where you must calculate..in other words..all our kind of game VIVA GWENT.

Love this board by the way..you guys and gals are amazing

Yeah, I'd have to hire someone creative to make my banner...but I like it! Also....people can always find a way to make something lewd.

Top Bottom