Reproducible bug: Rollercoaster Love side job disappearance

+
Hey guys, I wanted to report a bug I found.
So I read about the Rollercoaster Love mission after I had completed every sidequest in the game but I never got to do it as it didn't appear in my map.

I found out that after completing the mission "Double Life" it disappears from your map forever. You can still ride the rollercoaster but you can't do the quest.
Video:

Attached the save game files in case the developers want to check it out.

Attachments

• Rollercoaster love bug AutoSave-2.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 84
My bad, mixed this with other bug. However I was able to complete this after 1.1. though earlier lost quest and quest marker for this mission (1.06).

It also turned out that it was not required for 100% completion for Pacifica achievement. After 1.1. one NCPD mission popped up near stadium and I got achievement after completing that.

I however did Rollercoaster Love after that. I needed to find the control box and afterwards I was able to enter the rollercoaster car and ride started.

I play on Xbox One X.

v1.11 and not fixed.
Does it count to the "Greetings from Pacifica!" achievement? I don't know yet how much angry I should be. (thx @CS554 for confirmation it doesn't count)

I don't see any plot correlation with "Double Life" so it has to be bug.

Unfortunately I don't see this quest either. No quest mark, nothing. I can scan the cart at the location, but nothing happens. Patch 1.22.

Patch 1.31 xboxOne, still cannot complete this quest - Coastview/Pacifica is SO above player level between the Automatic Love quests, and on Hard/Very Hard, it's next to impossible to sneak to the coaster without getting slaughtered by Animals. (Plus, story-wise, at that point in the main quest line, you've not had enough convos with Johnny to WANT to do anything he suggests/make him happy.)

Patch 1.31 xboxOne, still cannot complete this quest - Coastview/Pacifica is SO above player level between the Automatic Love quests, and on Hard/Very Hard, it's next to impossible to sneak to the coaster without getting slaughtered by Animals. (Plus, story-wise, at that point in the main quest line, you've not had enough convos with Johnny to WANT to do anything he suggests/make him happy.)
Normally you can access to this quest easily and avoid all the enemies :)
You have to go in the turn to the right of the main entrance of the GIM (when you look it) just before the bridge with Scavengers (where there is a Cyberspycho GIG for Regina), along the wall of the GIM, it is possible to jump/climb here to access the quest safely.

And it don't make Johnny more "happy", there is only "Tapeworm" quests (after main quests) who can change your relation with Johnny ;)

Edit : Safe Access to this quest here
Safe_Access.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom