Reputation (possible Spoiler)

+
I know perfectly well that at this moment you have other things to think about, more important things. But I want to make a little note.
I have currently achieved reputation at 50 and it does not rise anymore
And it seems strange to me since there are still so many side quests to do and finish. And besides, I still have to finish act two. In the menu under the appropriate item 60% is shown. In the future it will be unlocked or it will always remain 50 reputation, because that's a bit bad.

50 is apparently max. level, for the time being. I have a feeling DLCs may raise it though.

Dunno what you mean, before the last part/Arc of the game I was at 90 reputation

edit: added ingame screenshot
cp2077reputation.png

Glifu

Forum regular
I guess he meant reputation that is next to your lvl on screen (upper left corner) - and this is progress for unlocking items in rippers/shop and quests(as i understand).

Reputation was originally going to factor into the perk tree that's "invisible" currently.
I'm guessing planned DLC in an unfinished game.
Untitled-1.png

I mean the reputation on the top near the level, the green writing :). I am now doing the side quests but I only increase the level and not the reputation. Maybe it depends on the act since I haven't finished yet, because I concentrated on secondary schools.
While the 90% you say to me stopped at 60% despite being level 32 and reputation 50 . maybe a bug I don't know ... After posting a screen :)

Ah I see. The "street reputation" aka Street cred did you mean. my bad :)
Yeah, I'll have to do more quests and go for some achievements for the time being myself.

On another note: I'll second the notion, that the level cap will be raised later on.

Top Bottom