[REQUEST] A larger font size

+
[REQUEST] A larger font size

I've seen these mods:

Large Font by runs
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1268/?

Better Font Antique Book Lepsza Czcionka EN PL by tsk
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1338/?

However, it seems all they do is change the font family in the fonts SWF file. The first one by runs does make the font larger but it looks awkward in the game. The original font (PF Din Text Cond Pro) is fine but for myself and perhaps others who play from a distance on their TVs on top of being somewhat nearsighted, it's frustrating when you have to squint. I've calibrated my TV settings, changed settings everywhere but it's still a bit too small for me. One thing I love about this game are the notes & and the books but when I'm lying in my bed playing and find a note or book I haven't read, it's like, "Argh! Now I have to struggle to read something."

I apologize if I'm making it sound like this is a flaw of the game, however. It's not, I imagine the majority of PC players play at their PC. I don't know if it's even a possibility as I remember reading somewhere that increasing the font size could affect other GUI elements but I figured it was worth a shot to put a request out there.

Thanks!

I tried to play a few minutes on a projector but I'm not quite sure if I'll continue .. it's really hard even though I'm using the large font mod. Would be happy about an even larger font^^

I tried to play a few minutes on a projector but I'm not quite sure if I'll continue .. it's really hard even though I'm using the large font mod. Would be happy about an even larger font^^

Hello @althrian, sorry I didn't get back to this post. One thing that was new (I think) in the Blood and Wine update was zooming in on descriptions of items in your inventory. It may have been there all along but if they could have done that for books, I would have been so grateful! I've playing on the PC these days. It's nice to not have to strain your eyes but I hope there's more development into this. :)

The projector wasn't fit for games ... even though b&w introduced the huge font. Thanks for your reply anyway ;)

Top Bottom