Request for full fashionware vendors in DLC, and extension of wardrobe system.

+
I would like to see an extension to the appearance customisation options, that provides players access to the full suite of cyberware aesthetics seen on NPCs throughout NC. At the moment, this can be achieved with mods, and there are many options out there, but I feel like this should have been a core feature.
As it would be a more extensive system than currently possible (which I feel is bodysculpting, not fashionware), and because it sits somewhere between Ripperdoc and Fashion in service, I feel like it would be handled by a new vendor type.
Just like the apparel vendors, specific fashionware styles could be offered by each clinic.
I feel like fashionware could range from different styles of face and torso cyberware, like Eurodyne's throat, or Maelstrom optics, to light tattoos or body plating, to custom models for cyberlimbs.
Basically, if an NPC has it, somewhere should sell it.
As for aesthetic clashes with certain clothing options, I think this should be handled in the same way as wardrobe. So you can get the stats for wearing a pair of glasses, even if you went and installed an Arasaka optic visor.

On the topic of the wardrobe function, I would like to request the following changes to the wardrobe options, noting that these would apply only in the wardrobe - not in inventory, so wouldn't affect gameplay.
The face slots being split into upper and lower face, allowing 2 options worn at same time, generally glasses and mask. Many NPCs wear options like this already.

The outer torso being split into 2 layers, with webbing, the bulkier armoured vests, long coats and detachable collars moved to an outer-outer layer, and most jackets being on a mid-layer. This would allow stacking of things like the Boleros with Combat Armour, to get close to that MaxTac look. Or wearing of lighter armour vest under a trenchcoat. Or pairing the detachable collars with the jackets and armours, not just a shirt.

Similarly, an inner leg layer and some cheap socks or tights for wearing under shorter pants/skirts or shoes.

Honestly, yeah. Plus, you could incorporate a ATTRACTION system into the game, where olayersnhave to match one of the 4 styles to gain approval from certain NPCs

Top Bottom