[๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ค๐—จ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง] ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—๐—จ๐——๐—ฌ.

+
lol i don't think so
Judy is completely rude if you are playing as male atleast...for most part of the story, she changes after the Cloud. Panam had a better and more organic development. I doubt the same team developed every character...so many inconsistencies.
Judy isnt completely rude, just being mistrustful because you're strange gangster and brought a dangerous plan, that she has to be involved. At least, she was carefully for you for using first time unfiltered BD. It's a business, no friendship - that's NCs life said by V personally.
She started to trust you to find Evelyn, although she knew you just want info. She get very annoyed if you tried to talk Evelyn to get Info.
-
Panam - same mistrustful, gruffly and had been recently back-stabbing by own partner. She get very annoyed if you keep talk about your plan for Hellmann.
Judy and Panam are bold, how they talk as if they are sister - for me.

Judy and Panam are bold, how they talk as if they are sister - for me.
I get it. I'm ok with that...i just hate these inconsistences between characters, like i told before. I add that Claire and Kerry felt like a wasted opportunity.
Post automatically merged:

In real life, there are trans women with high-pitched voices.
Yes, but extremely rare when they made the conversion later on their life. Still, mostly of them keep some traces of a male voice. Claire was built as female character, they clearly changed her for political reasons.

The character said that she/he made the sexual transiction later on her life (adult). However, NOTHING indicates that she was someone different before. She is so feminine as Judy or Panam. This is not the reality and sounds forced.
In my coutry her VA is a trans woman.

I get it. I'm ok with that...i just hate these inconsistences between characters, like i told before. I add that Claire and Kerry felt like a wasted opportunity.

Yes, but extremely rare when they made the conversion later on their life. Still, mostly of them keep some traces of a male voice. Claire was built as female character, they clearly changed her for political reasons.
Being trans is not political.

bign

Forum regular

Dude, you can shoot rockets out of your arms, it's not a stretch of the imagination that there could be a surgical procedure to help modify one's voice if they so desire.

She is a goody-two-shoes 'hero' just without the combat.
"without the combat" I told her, let me handle to do alone. She felt insulted and forces by herself to join the combat.
Everybody hates Corpo and psychopathic people. Panam, her clan where is she from, are good people and want to help other good people.
You can say to Panam, that you want to nuke the power plant (during EMP sabotage). She says "Not today, but once day I wish ;-) ".

"without the combat" I told her, let me handle to do alone. She felt insulted and forces by herself to join the combat.
Everybody hates Corpo and psychopathic people. Panam, her clan where is she from, are good people and want to help other good people.
You can say to Panam, that you want to nuke the power plant (during EMP sabotage). She says "Not today, but once day I wish ;-) ".

I am not saying they are bad people...more like....Panam didn't exactly try to disable the pilot of the AV when he had Mitch
(and I doubt the pilot was a bad man apart from working for corporation), she just shot him:)
....she is closer to V (who I know you can play as non killer)...I don't know.

Anyway. Is this topic about more content for Judy? Why do men always complain about her sexual orientation?
May they felt in love with her Claire and found out she is a guy. Claire looks very womanly with well-filled estrogens but her car has an hint "Trans-flag".

To be honest, I'm a guy and Claire was smoking good-looking over Panam and Judy for me. Good thing, I cant feel for virtual figures.

I am not saying they are bad people...more like....Panam didn't exactly try to disable the pilot of the AV when he had Mitch
(and I doubt the pilot was a bad man apart from working for corporation), she just shot him:)
....she is closer to V (who I know you can play as non killer)...I don't know.
Yeah, a shitty situation. She saw her dead fellow people and Mitch was held as hostage. Pilot was shooting us when we open the door.

She is a woman.

May they felt in love with her Claire and found out she is a guy. Claire looks very womanly with well-filled estrogens but her car has an hint "Trans-flag".

To be honest, I'm a guy and Claire was smoking good-looking over Panam and Judy for me. Good thing, I cant feel for virtual figures.

Yeah, a shitty situation. She saw her dead fellow people and Mitch was held as hostage. Pilot was shooting us when we open the door.
Claire is a woman

Last edited:
Anyway. Is this topic about more content for Judy? Why do men always complain about her sexual orientation?

Why do people always complain about men complaining that they can't romance one of the most well developed characters in the game? Yeah, can't understand that at all given there's so many other quality romance choices.

I respect the developers decisions for sexual orientations of the romance options. However, this will always lead to "complaining" for one reason or another.

Why do people always complain about men complaining that they can't romance one of the most well developed characters in the game? Yeah, can't understand that at all given there's so many other quality romance choices.

I respect the developers decisions for sexual orientations of the romance options. However, this will always lead to "complaining" for one reason or another.
I cannot have an affair with Panama as a woman and I am not complaining. It bothers me precisely because I don't see this happening with kerry, the gay romance. However, it only happens with the lesbian romance.

Sadly, I can't think of a way to get more Evelyn.

Maybe she becomes a ghost in the Clouds servers.

I cannot have an affair with Panama as a woman and I am not complaining. It bothers me precisely because I don't see this happening with kerry, the gay romance. However, it only happens with the lesbian romance.

Well, that's because Kerry sucks. If you had a romance option as a female with Johnny, then gay men might complain. :)

Ditto Goro.

lol i don't think so
Judy is completely rude if you are playing as male atleast...for most part of the story, she changes after the Cloud. Panam had a better and more organic development. I doubt the same team developed every character...so many inconsistencies.

First i'll state one thing to make everything clear, Judy is a great character.

That said and done, there is absolutely ZERO difrerence between male V and Female V interactions with Judy for the vast majority of time with said character, Judy is just as rude to female V as she is to male if both pick the same dialogue options that make her go defensive/rude, just like the exact same things happens and are experienced by both male and female V with Panam upto a point.

To say Judy is completely rude to male V from the start is to imply she has problems with men, which she doesnt, and tells me you've never really explored the dialogue available from her as both genders, EVERYTHING is the same apart from one takes the course of close friendship while another naturally evolves into more because of who they are, the same as Panam

Also whoever said Judy and Panam wouldn't get along has obviously not spent alot of time exploring each dialogue or getting to know both characters, Judy would give and contribute more to the nomad "family" than what would probably be expected and that alone would dause Panam to , if not like, then respect her, like would come from the many conversations they would no doubt have an realise they had alot in common.

Judy's probably more nomad than alot of nomad tbh

Maybe you're not complaining but others have absolutely complained in YouTube comments and on Reddit, about not being able to romance Panam as a female V. My 19 year old daughter is a lesbian and she complained about it. Panam fits her "tough chic" criteria better than Judy.

I can't comment on Kerry. I am a straight male and have no interest in exploring Kerry's romantic options. I'll let others chime in on that.

Also whoever said Judy and Panam wouldn't get along has obviously not spent alot of time exploring each dialogue or getting to know both characters, Judy would give and contribute more to the nomad "family" than what would probably be expected and that alone would dause Panam to , if not like, then respect her, like would come from the many conversations they would no doubt have an realise they had alot in common.

Judy's probably more nomad than alot of nomad tbh

Eh maybe...but still I stand behind my thinking that Judy and Panam will not like each other if they meet, The chance is that meeting will take place in some club or a side street. If Panam has people from her clan with her....I don't know. Feel like the situation you are describing/thinking of will require some time to pass (and maybe a third party to go 'give her a chance!') .:)

Top Bottom