[๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ค๐—จ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง] ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—๐—จ๐——๐—ฌ.

+
I have been waiting for this thread, clear cut direct and raw! Made a meme for it and waited to strike!

JUDYtrainElmo.gif

JOB IS NOT DONE TILL ITS DONE CHOOMS!

Last edited:
Damn, this thread got derailed quickly....

Anyway, yeah I want more Judy as well because after Pyramid Song she's relegated to just a handful of texts and a few lines of exposition at her place, lame....

More interaction would be nice.​

Apparently there were more quests in Cyberpunk 2077 that featured Judy in the pre Keanu build, but Keanu felt that too much time was being spent romancing characters other than Johnny Silverhand so they scrapped a lot of it.

Apparently there were more quests in Cyberpunk 2077 that featured Judy in the pre Keanu build, but Keanu felt that too much time was being spent romancing characters other than Johnny Silverhand so they scrapped a lot of it.

Well hopefully they will be added either for free(maybe asking for a little too much) or something like 5$.....and seeing as ps4 store still don't have the game I will just /cry then:)
....actually, I don't know how exactly it will work...

I want to play that game, I honestly couldn't care about what Johnny Silverhand wants or thinks, just wanted him out of my head. :shrug:
I am sure cut content wasn't directly Keanu Reeves fault. The narrative direction did change when they brought him on though so in the end CDPR did it themselves.

Eh maybe...but still I stand behind my thinking that Judy and Panam will not like each other if they meet, The chance is that meeting will take place in some club or a side street. If Panam has people from her clan with her....I don't know. Feel like the situation you are describing/thinking of will require some time to pass (and maybe a third party to go 'give her a chance!') .:)
The 3rd party is V, have you played nomad ending as female who romanced judy?
Post automatically merged:

I wonder if he got the silverhand for the impressive cock

Last edited:
To be fair, all the characters you create bonds with, either romantically or not, should be contactable and be able to accompany you on 'social' events around night city or specific gigs where they give you help. Mitch for example, has a Militech chassis, he would be awesome to take into a raid with. Everyone has covered the romance content and relationship content but no one has really talked about there being no point helping all of these characters out, building a bond with them and then not being able to contact them when V needs help.

Something CDPR really screwed up with the Witcher 3, in my opinion was how your followers and NPC's worked, Triss or Yennefer, once you decided who you wanted to partner with, had specific quests and once you were done with them there was nothing and the game felt quite empty. I know that this was an issue because the modding community created a mod to allow you to spawn a follower in to go places with Geralt.

CDPR have built so much time and dialogue into these interactions with Judy, Panam and River so that you invest in the characters from V's perspective that they need to revamp this more.

And yes, credit to the OP, we need more Judy time :p

There should be more to your romance, not in such a way that i becomes a dating simulator, nothing that forces you.

+More dialoges and intercation.
+If no one else cares about winning Races, becoming Box Champion an such, at least your romance could care.
+Let us sleep in Judys apartment, wake up and have breakfast together. Seriously, i can have a Joytoy all the time, but not sleeping at my romance apartment?
+Let us call her and meet her for diner or such, mabye exploring a few cool spots with her. Add a few random dates.
+There should be a last meeting with her, not just a call.
+And why isn't she with me on that tank? It's kinda killing that moment.

Should count for all romances btw.

Last edited:
There should be more to your romance, not in such a way that i becomes a dating simulator, nothing that forces you.

+More dialoges and intercation.
+If no one else cares about winning Races, becoming Box Champion an such, at least your romance could care.
+Let us sleep in Judys apartment, wake up and have breakfast together. Seriously, i can have a Joytoy all the time, but not sleeping at my romance apartment?
+Let us call her and meet her for diner or such, mabye exploring a few cool spots with her. Add a few random dates.
+There should be a last meeting with her, not just a call.
+And why isn't she with me on that tank? It's kinda killing that moment.

Should count for all romances btw.

Yes, I too would like much more of that instead of the romance just rewarding you with certain thing and ending. Not that sex is wrong or something, but I don't think that is what a romance is all about:)
But on the other hand, they kind of wrote themselves into that. V is dying. What is possibly worse is that you always have the solution to this big problem (or a possible lead to the solution). So why would you have breakfast/coffee in some cafe or driving around enjoying your time with Judy?
...don't get me wrong I would love to have these things with her (and all the romances for that matter), but.....

....sorry this ended more about the main quest than on topic:)

Last edited:
Got a strike on youtube for nudity. Rerecording the entire quest with censor on to show Male V flirt lines as well. Will edit this post with the link once uploaded.

Age restricted Video with Censor on, hopefully it won't get taken down like the previous one:

My save file, I believe you don't need to add the lines after the variables have been changed on save itself: https://mega.nz/file/eF4ETI6J#xGKAf3-8jS5KVpHE2oPtMrgKClF5sjkzGsopbdFe0TE
Your save works almost perfectly with russian localisation.

Last edited:
...how did they interact - was I at least a bit close?

It is not just that - Judy is...someone who wants everyone to be well (at least for non bad people). She is a goody-two-shoes 'hero' just without the combat.
Panam on the other hand is not. Did you watch the news after we took down the AV with giant emp? We costed few(12 I think) millions to night city and caused a major blackout...and I am not sure she didn't realise what damage her plan will have.

They didn't really interact so it's hard to tell, but it kinda felt like there is some tension indeed. But there might very well be some tension, what with Panam being my best choom and Judy basically just tagging along as my output. (God, I really like how well the CP slang works for describing this constellation)

No.

.....game doesn't need more Judy.

....it needs MUCH more Judy.

I didn't expect my post to blow up like this, I must add that she is still my favorite character, and I really enjoyed every moment with her.

A guy above proposed an actress and a comedian named Judy, and I feel like the one in game is a combination of two.
I really loved her dialogue and really wanted to learn more.

I despise the fact that it ends so abruptly and after she tells you to 'come visit' you only have the ability to ask the questions you previously could through the phone.

I really didn't bother about the fact that game is clearly unfinished, but after I've realized what a wasted opportunity this romance was, I just had to.

I mean, why not invite her for a meal? Maybe hang out at your place?
Especially considering that the voice actor isn't as expensive as Keeanu Revees, but hopefully they add more. :(

I just don't see how these characters stories can be extended. Judy's story caps off with a relationship that clearly divides into two paths depending on whether she was romanced. They couldn't go very far without making branches in narrative to acknowledge that. They sort of skirted around that in the first quest line, by just letting her use the same open attitude for everybody then just accepting or dishing out a rejection to correct for that perception.

In an extended story, they would need to have two clear narratives based on her relationship and that seems like more work than they were willing to put in the first time. :shrug:

Top Bottom