[๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ค๐—จ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง] ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—๐—จ๐——๐—ฌ.

+
ORIGINAL POST: I literally request more of her. IDC how, just gimme. >.<

EDITED POST: This post blew beyond my expectations, I was looking forwards to seeing two replies calling me a weeb (which would make sense), but now, that most of us agree that Judy is in fact a very interesting character, I hope we get to see some more DLCs that include her (and presumably other romance options) in some more side quests and activies.

Most here seem to agree that feature of 'hanging out' is somewhat necessary for a game like like this, and tho an unfair comparison, GTAIV had a similar feature back in 2008 where you could call friends you made along the way in the story to a bar or a bowling club for some fun time.

I also believe that having any of the romance options as companions wouldn't be too much of a big deal to implement, get the actors to a 'voice studio', make them say 'Nice cut!', 'That was close!', 'Woah, nice shot!', 'Grenade incoming!', 'Take cover V!' and 'Take this stimpak!' would pretty much be enough, it's the least you need from a follower to say during a shootout which seems to be the only side activity currently in the game. And that in it's own would add another layer of connection (to me at least).

Keep posting your ideas below.

Last edited:

Guest 4375874

I literally request more of her. IDC how, just gimme. >.<
Admittedly I do wish she was an option for male V since I liked her quite a bit but the notion that every character you spend time with will be straight is actually a bit unrealistic no matter how much you want them to be. So I'm good allowing some female character to have their own fleshed out love interest, what I would instead request is meeting other women in future expansions though that depends on the direction they take the game.

Admittedly I do wish she was an option for male V since I liked her quite a bit but the notion that every character you spend time with will be straight is actually a bit unrealistic no matter how much you want them to be. So I'm good allowing some female character to have their own fleshed out love interest, what I would instead request is meeting other women in future expansions though that depends on the direction they take the game.

Yes, this is a great way of thinking about it! I hope they make more awesome, interesting, fleshed out characters for the male V to romance in the upcoming DLCs.

So it's very weird. I did the Cyber Engine Tweak console romance override and male V lines are all there. Just got through the romance with Judy. What was the reason for making her lesbian? I recorded the cutscene with male V. The graphics are on low though.

Edit: Previous video got taken down due to nudity, welp. Rerecorded the entire quest with censor on. Enjoy.

Last edited:

Oh I forget about fanfics...they are not a bad medium for more details/your favorite characters or alternative stories:)

Personally, I wish Panam was bi, but that's the dev's decision and I am ok with it. Anyway it seems every romance in the game is like 50% and missing it's other half. Or at least I was hoping they will continue after you have sex and not just end there. Disappointing:(

So it's very weird. I did the Cyber Engine Tweak console romance override and male V lines are all there. Just got through the romance with Judy. What was the reason for making her lesbian? I recorded the cutscene with male V. The graphics are on low though.

The video isn't available anymore, I'm curious what did you do with the cyberengine precisely? I'm curious to see if it'll work if a female v try to romance panam, or a male v that try to romance River.
I've a theory: the sex scenes are explicit and they don't work if they're the same for both genders (example Meredith sex scene is horrible). So, to avoid other awkward sex scenes, and to avoid having to do 2 different sex scenes for every romance they chose to make all the characters hetero/gay.

[QUOTE = "Raptorousrex, publicaciรณn: 12607280, miembro: 4519739"]
Tanto Judy como Panam necesitan mรกs contenido, ยกpero su orientaciรณn estรก bien! Teniendo en cuenta a Judy en ningรบn momento, no tienes oportunidad de decir que tambiรฉn te vas de NC con Male V.
[/ CITAR]

THIS

Can you explain how to do this? I want to try it on on Female V with Panam to see if those voice lines were also implemented.

It's SOOOOO strange...i feel like Claire didn't meant to be trans too, she has a extremely female voice and body. I don't know, sounds forced to me.
When i saw Claire and noticed how much Judy is closer to male V, i wanted to refund the game because i feel a political agenda here. Unfortunately was too late.

Judy and Panam have almost the same personality, only difference is their background and looking.

Judy and Panam have almost the same personality, only difference is their background and looking.
lol i don't think so
Judy is completely rude if you are playing as male atleast...for most part of the story, she changes after the Cloud. Panam had a better and more organic development. I doubt the same team developed every character...so many inconsistencies.

...no:)

Extensive answer I know, but 'no, just no':)

Edit: I don't think Judy and Panam will like each other if they meet. I am actually wondering how does Judy stands V...

If by personality he means "Thy both look absolutely bangable", I think he is right. But actually... Nope, just nope, as you say. ๐Ÿ˜†

Panam and Judy did meet during my playthrough, though. ;)

It's SOOOOO strange...i feel like Claire didn't meant to be trans too, she has a extremely female voice and body. I don't know, sounds forced to me.
When i saw Claire and noticed how much Judy is closer to male V, i wanted to refund the game because i feel a political agenda here. Unfortunately was too late.
She is still a trans woman.
Post automatically merged:

Why is so difficult for you respect characters identities and sexual orientations?

If by personality he means "Thy both look absolutely bangable", I think he is right. But actually... Nope, just nope, as you say. ๐Ÿ˜†

Panam and Judy did meet during my playthrough, though. ;)

...how did they interact - was I at least a bit close?

lol i don't think so
Judy is completely rude if you are playing as male atleast...for most part of the story, she changes after the Cloud. Panam had a better and more organic development. I doubt the same team developed every character...so many inconsistencies.

It is not just that - Judy is...someone who wants everyone to be well (at least for non bad people). She is a goody-two-shoes 'hero' just without the combat.
Panam on the other hand is not. Did you watch the news after we took down the AV with giant emp? We costed few(12 I think) millions to night city and caused a major blackout...and I am not sure she didn't realise what damage her plan will have.

Last edited:
She is still a trans woman.
The character said that she/he made the sexual transiction later on her life (adult). However, NOTHING indicates that she was someone different before. She is so feminine as Judy or Panam. This is not the reality and sounds forced.

Top Bottom