[๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ค๐—จ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง] ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—๐—จ๐——๐—ฌ.

+

mbrto

Forum regular
of course everybody loves judy
but i think its time for new characters and new stories

the idea that her story feels "unfinished" or "rushed" is mind-boggling to me.
imho the level of quality of the characters in this game is unprecedented

i get that people would like to spend more time with these characters, but generic dating missions with no ties to the narrative wouldnt make much sense.
"quality over quantity, V"

More judy/panam but also the other existing romances fleshed out, its not just the characters missions its the romances ingame system, ie phone calls,txs apartments, its about making a propwr system how they react and interact with us as well as there story.

Then add more like sandra pplz ,claire,barman,rita etc

i never did the judy romance, does she ever met any of the other girls in the game? like how panam and misty meet.

Kadoa

Forum regular
Since already existing characters are one of the best sides of the game I would rather see CDPR building on them, instead of creating new ones. I don't see much sense in making new spin off stories when the base game already feels incomplete as hell. Continue and close properly V's story and expand our interactions with already existing characters since we got too little of them. What's the point of creating another messy, rushed and incomplete story with characters that gonna be dumped after 10 hours of main plot, it will just leave another distaste.

Last edited:
Everytime someone says T-Bug, I get the sads again.

Criminally underutilised.

THAT should be the basis for the class action.

Not enough T-Bug.

I really expected to find T-Bug like the leader of the Maelstrom gang in some sidequest somewhere.

"You go into a secret Arasaka and find her being tortured or something. Rescue her, euthanize her, or leave her."

I really expected to find T-Bug like the leader of the Maelstrom gang in some sidequest somewhere.

"You go into a secret Arasaka and find her being tortured or something. Rescue her, euthanize her, or leave her."

Yep - the whole game I'd see a random net-runner suit in the distance on a mission and I'd be like - THIS IS THE ONE WHERE WE FIND HER!

..and of course it wasn't...

of course everybody loves judy
but i think its time for new characters and new stories

the idea that her story feels "unfinished" or "rushed" is mind-boggling to me.
imho the level of quality of the characters in this game is unprecedented

i get that people would like to spend more time with these characters, but generic dating missions with no ties to the narrative wouldnt make much sense.
"quality over quantity, V"

You do realize that the main narrative can not be affected with upcoming DLCs? I mean story is there, in the game, you can't expect them to add DLC and characters which involvement would tie to the main narrative because it otherwise ruins it.

And I disagree, I rather have more depth to the characters already here, than a bunch of new once that are this deep. I mean, why lock us on the same three lines of dialogue we could have said through the phone from the very start?

Again, I know we are mostly aware that the game was rushed and unfinished, I just don't know how much hope I got into them fixing it.

You do realize that the main narrative can not be affected with upcoming DLCs? I mean story is there, in the game, you can't expect them to add DLC and characters which involvement would tie to the main narrative because it otherwise ruins it.

And I disagree, I rather have more depth to the characters already here, than a bunch of new once that are this deep. I mean, why lock us on the same three lines of dialogue we could have said through the phone from the very start?

Again, I know we are mostly aware that the game was rushed and unfinished, I just don't know how much hope I got into them fixing it.

You could do something like the DLC for Mass Effect 3 where you have a celebration of Shepard's relationships.

Top Bottom