[𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧] 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗝𝗨𝗗𝗬.

+
First off it´s only natural for characters to have preferences in what they feel attracted to, makes them more real. Secondly, yes I also want deeper relationships instead of just fucking around, I´m no joytoy. Sure sex is a part of a love relationship but not everything. There is many more options for stuff to do with your loved ones, like go on a rollercoaster, go dancing, play virtual games, drinking at a club, etc. etc.. There is people like me who get true feelings for a character and i don´t want them to be just wasted in one sex cutscene like currently, because you can´t do something else with your love afterwards. Dissapointing, since I really want to spent more time with Judy.

First off it´s only natural for characters to have preferences in what they feel attracted to, makes them more real. Secondly, yes I also want deeper relationships instead of just fucking around, I´m no joytoy. Sure sex is a part of a love relationship but not everything. There is many more options for stuff to do with your loved ones, like go on a rollercoaster, go dancing, play virtual games, drinking at a club, etc. etc.. There is people like me who get true feelings for a character and i don´t want them to be just wasted in one sex cutscene like currently, because you can´t do something else with your love afterwards. Dissapointing, since I really want to spent more time with Judy.
The same feelings about Panam. After 2 playthroughs you start to perceive these characters as real ones. So I don’t want them to become sex dolls. Sure sex is a part of love relations, but there is no place for “sex only for sex”.

I aint bothered by sex scenes wont you have seen it once its the same , after first time id rather just simple take by the hand walking to bed n fade to waking up , leave it to your imagination affer that, its about the romance and things to do not a same repeat scene over n over

I aint bothered by sex scenes wont you have seen it once its the same , after first time id rather just simple take by the hand walking to bed n fade to waking up , leave it to your imagination affer that, its about the romance and things to do not a same repeat scene over n over
me neither, just said that a realtionship is not just the sex. Sure it belongs there, but not for sake of just being there. And if they add more content to the romances, I would approve they do 4-5 sex scenes, so that you don´t always have the same. Me personally, I would love to see Judy in her Max Tac uniform.

I don't get the people asking for more 'sex' or 'romance' scenes, like, if you actually wanna watch sex you got so many websites on it, I want my in-game relationships to feel good and make sense, and weird animated sex is not part of it (kudos to CDPR as all 'romance scenes' I had actually made sense and weren't as creepy as in some other games) but I don't think we NEED it.

Yeah, sure, add an ability to 'romance' your partner once you get to their place, it would make sense for it to exist, but focus on adding more dialogue and general interactions.

I'm obviously a huge fan of Judy, and would be so grateful to be in able to just listen to her speak about anything really, some BrainDance she is making, problems with the law, past jobs, anything that adds to the character really.
Post automatically merged:

Also, I don't do drugs, but if someone drew me a line of Judy, I'd snort that shit so hard my grandma would get high.

It's a shame really, that stuff likes this needs to be requested.

This should be on their roadmap from the beginning because when you make such good characters and then leave them hanging, it shows how lacking and lazy this whole part of the game is. And it really hurts me saying that.

It's a shame really, that stuff likes this needs to be requested.

This should be on their roadmap from the beginning because when you make such good characters and then leave them hanging, it shows how lacking and lazy this whole part of the game is. And it really hurts me saying that.
I know what you mean. The gaming industry is mature enough there are now decades of material, feedback and culture to go over.

You make a game with player romance options, people are going to go mad with user created content, fan art and endless discussions. It's going to become a huge part of peoples gameplay and their characters story. So you need to make sure it stays up there in your scope list.

So it's very weird. I did the Cyber Engine Tweak console romance override and male V lines are all there. Just got through the romance with Judy. What was the reason for making her lesbian? I recorded the cutscene with male V. The graphics are on low though.

She was always a lesbian, male V even has a dialogue option post romance that makes a light hearted joke about their gay relationship. Easy explanation would be they originally intended for genitals and body type to dictate romance instead of voice/body type, so both actors had all the romance lines recorded in case you played with a fem V who had the male voice option.

Justice for male V though, give him his BFF!

Oh my Christ, EXACTLY.

I have that problem of attaching to fictional characters, it's the reason why The Last Of Us is my favorite game (along with it's sequel), and Judy now is just so cool (to me personally, as everyone got their taste, and I believe that's what makes this game special, I enjoyed the heck out of Fallout 4, but I can't recall any characters [I remember names, obviously, but I never got attached to anyone there the way I did to characters here] which makes me sad that CDPR didn't do much more) to where I just want to spend more time with here in any way.

Tho, I seriously don't see it as a viable DLC in the future, you need to call back the voice actors, record many dialogue lines for each possible side activity, and you need to do so for each character you meet through the game that has some personality (which in this game there are many) and then release it as a free DLC...

I do believe we deserve it, I feel like such a thing was even promised in one of the DEMO videos (saying how V can call people to their appartment) but at this point I don't think that CDPR will deliver. We can only stand and wait.
Post automatically merged:

She was always a lesbian, male V even has a dialogue option post romance that makes a light hearted joke about their gay relationship. Easy explanation would be they originally intended for genitals and body type to dictate romance instead of voice/body type, so both actors had all the romance lines recorded in case you played with a fem V who had the male voice option.

I don't really think she was always intended to be 'lesbian', I know people with specific preferences exist, but the way the mod works and how lines are recorded just makes me believe that they didn't want to bother with some other aspects, and due to time shortages have just decided to cut it and call it a day. Makes sense really.

Also, I'm well aware of how people seem to have a deeper connection to a character due to them having a specific preference, makes sense, but there are two points I see against it, first being, it's a game, and you shall be allowed to romance who you in that game find to be adequate for you, second being, I believe love is this really weird thing where this preferences just don't apply if the bond is too strong. I'm personally straight and never had such experience, but it makes sense to me for people to accept a relationship if they feel attached and loved enough, what would this take tho? Well, more dialogue options that would bond male V and Judy in such a way where Judy would fall in love with a personality and not a body type.

Also, I got to take a step back, as again, it's a game, and nothing prevents you from making another profile with a female character to end up romancing Judy if you so desire.

Last edited:
I don't really think she was always intended to be 'lesbian', I know people with specific preferences exist, but the way the mod works and how lines are recorded just makes me believe that they didn't want to bother with some other aspects, and due to time shortages have just decided to cut it and call it a day. Makes sense really.

1610452483619.png

Tho, I seriously don't see it as a viable DLC in the future, you need to call back the voice actors, record many dialogue lines for each possible side activity
To be honest it is basically how DLC's work, voice actors probably knew that recording dialogues for the basic game wasn't their last time working with CDPR, so I don't think getting them back will be problematic. Considering how empty this game is and how CDPR didn't even bother to create new dialogues with each character after you complete their romance questline they should do it. Obviously they don't have to add anything, but I'm not sure that DLC's adding some new clothes, cars or barbershops will be enough to satisfy people and fix the problem of lacking content and immersion.

To be honest it is basically how DLC's work, voice actors probably knew that recording dialogues for the basic game wasn't their last time working with CDPR, so I don't think getting them back will be problematic. Considering how empty this game is and how CDPR didn't even bother to create new dialogues with each character after you complete their romance questline they should do it. Obviously they don't have to add anything, but I'm not quite sure that DLC's adding some new clothes, cars or barbershops will be enough to satisfy people and fix the problem of lacking content and immersion.
Totally agree. I think voice actors will be even glad to take part in work on this game again. I think they have seen audience reactions of their acting in media (especially V, Panam, Judy).

Top Bottom