[๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ค๐—จ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง] ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—๐—จ๐——๐—ฌ.

+
Totally agree. I think voice actors will be even glad to take part in work on this game again. I think they have seen audience reactions of their acting in media (especially V, Panam, Judy).

Indeed. Often, because the story and DLC is alredy pre-planned, the lines are recorded in advance with the bulk of the main game anyway. They just need to do the quest design, level layout, animation etc and put it all together as package.

It just depends on what they've already got planned in the works as to what we'll see initially.

I'm sorry everybody but I did not like Judy. And I was also disappointed that you cannot say to her that "please do not intervene with my search of Evelyn Parker". She just force tag-along and you cannot complete the mission without her.

I'm not saying that she should not be in the game, I'm just saying that there should be option to say "no thanks" if I want to complete the questline alone.

I'm sorry everybody but I did not like Judy. And I was also disappointed that you cannot say to her that "please do not intervene with my search of Evelyn Parker". She just force tag-along and you cannot complete the mission without her.

I'm not saying that she should not be in the game, I'm just saying that there should be option to say "no thanks" if I want to complete the game alone.

Your opinion has been noted.

..it has also been weighed, and you are now hereby barred from all future picnic resort retreat getaways for Judy fans and friends.

---

In all seriousness though - more choice - is always good.

Mass Effect - you can literally miss out on most of your crew, and grab a major game character at the end who by that time is effectively useless. It's great.

I know, I saw it, and with all due respect, I personally don't really trust them. I mean if you take a look at all the things they said, we would be diving in the deepest RPG since Oblivion, with a world so real and responsive, you'd forget you are playing a game... I don't see any of it as a problem tho, and I don't want anyone to take it in such a way.

I believe if they did it 'just in case', we'd have a similar command that would allow Female V to romance Panam and Kerry, and Male V to romance River, but no, this command exists only for Male V and Judy, suspicious? Maybe to me.

It's my personally belief tho, I'm allowed to disagree. And it in no way affects my love for the company, the game, or the character.

Totally agree. I think voice actors will be even glad to take part in work on this game again. I think they have seen audience reactions of their acting in media (especially V, Panam, Judy).

Sure, but again, it's not just a one character, one side-quest, also, it's still technically an RPG in some aspects, it does depend on the way they want to go about it, and trust me, I'd be more than glad to get what I desire.

I know, I saw it, and with all due respect, I personally don't really trust them. I mean if you take a look at all the things they said, we would be diving in the deepest RPG since Oblivion, with a world so real and responsive, you'd forget you are playing a game... I don't see any of it as a problem tho, and I don't want anyone to take it in such a way.

I believe if they did it 'just in case', we'd have a similar command that would allow Female V to romance Panam and Kerry, and Male V to romance River, but no, this command exists only for Male V and Judy, suspicious? Maybe to me.

It's my personally belief tho, I'm allowed to disagree. And it in no way affects my love for the company, the game, or the character.
Make a female body type V with a male voice and you will have the most awkward romance with River.

IMO Judy is the only romance option in this game that has strong character and soul to her. Voice-over performance, dialogue lines, side missions - everything is believable and engrossing. Her troubled persona fits so well with female V from a purely psychological standpoint. It's like a match made in heaven. Let's hope we'll be able to evolve their relationship wherever they went to.

[Moderated content.]
Yeah the homosexuals were clearly the problem. :giveup::giveup:

tumblr_n1ezolScCv1smcbm7o1_250.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes pretty much this. Goes for all the major ramonce options of course, but Judy and Panam are the stars of the show.

Was happy when they did have some dialogue lines for V and Judy at her apartment, but it's all somewhat shallow. I'd like it if Judy was to progressively bring up new topics after each visit, and V could comment on side jobs. Seemed like a simple system to implement, and it's sort of there already.

"Hang outs" are a very interesting idea. Personally I would love it, though it would clash with the whole "race against the clock" theme, I'm willing to suspend by disbelief. I'm wondering if they had this system in place already and it just got cut, because Jackie mentions going to afterlife after the Maelstrom business, and bars are marked on your map. Hope it's something they bring back.

Devs, if you're reading. More Judy, more Panam. You've created absolutely stellar characters, and we would really appreciate the small things that flesh them out.

[Moderated content.]
People love to blame others for when things go wrong, huh? Even back in DA2, it was mainly the whole straight crowd got upset over Anders hitting on them. Sure, blame it on the gays. Reaper forbids they give 2 romances for gay players, that totally takes months to do and should have used it for a flamethrower instead. People love to scapegoat minorities for when things go wrong, reminded me of the exact same conversation with Mass Effect Andromeda.

I still don't see how Judy being gay have anything to do with contents people want. It may not even be a feature they would have included regardless. The romance part is so little and insignificant that I doubt it takes much resources from others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone experienced the argument you can have with Judy when you first start looking for Evelyn? You lose the optional objective to call her after Clouds, but you can still call her and get a unique conversation. She's grateful for you not holding a grudge and coming to her about Fingers by yourself, even though it's not even an objective anymore, that's nice detail.

Yes pretty much this. Goes for all the major ramonce options of course, but Judy and Panam are the stars of the show.

Was happy when they did have some dialogue lines for V and Judy at her apartment, but it's all somewhat shallow. I'd like it if Judy was to progressively bring up new topics after each visit, and V could comment on side jobs. Seemed like a simple system to implement, and it's sort of there already.

"Hang outs" are a very interesting idea. Personally I would love it, though it would clash with the whole "race against the clock" theme, I'm willing to suspend by disbelief. I'm wondering if they had this system in place already and it just got cut, because Jackie mentions going to afterlife after the Maelstrom business, and bars are marked on your map. Hope it's something they bring back.

Devs, if you're reading. More Judy, more Panam. You've created absolutely stellar characters, and we would really appreciate the small things that flesh them out.

E X A C T L Y .

Tho, I'm worried a little at this stage, with so many features missing, it would take a month of recording to fill all the missing content in. I mean, either a companion or hangouts system, or even other side quests and additional dialogue after the 'Pyramid Song', there just seems to be much. Especially when you consider it will need to be done for all romance options... But yeah, I definitely look after something.

E X A C T L Y .

Tho, I'm worried a little at this stage, with so many features missing, it would take a month of recording to fill all the missing content in. I mean, either a companion or hangouts system, or even other side quests and additional dialogue after the 'Pyramid Song', there just seems to be much. Especially when you consider it will need to be done for all romance options... But yeah, I definitely look after something.
You are right, but I bet you they have a ton of dialogue that remains unused, either due to bugs/weirdness (like the fact that V only brings up sidejobs once, despite pretty major progress in them, she's likely to have lines for each stage) or because it was cut.

Hell, I was smiling ear to ear whenever "New Message: Judy Alvarez" popped up on the side of my screen. That is just text.

As for a hang-outs system, the actual number of people they need to include is relatively small. Panam, Judy, Jackie, River, Kerry. You're not exactly going to be inviting Mr Hands out to the bar. I suppose the real problem would be tailoring each system to be unique, as the activities with Judy would be markedly different than with Panam.

You are right, but I bet you they have a ton of dialogue that remains unused, either due to bugs/weirdness (like the fact that V only brings up sidejobs once, despite pretty major progress in them, she's likely to have lines for each stage) or because it was cut.

Hell, I was smiling ear to ear whenever "New Message: Judy Alvarez" popped up on the side of my screen. That is just text.

As for a hang-outs system, the actual number of people they need to include is relatively small. Panam, Judy, Jackie, River, Kerry. You're not exactly going to be inviting Mr Hands out to the bar. I suppose the real problem would be tailoring each system to be unique, as the activities with Judy would be markedly different than with Panam.

Oh my, me too and I'm well aware of how weird it may sound, but seeing that 'Judy Alvarez sent you a message'' had me smiling like a child.

I mean, yeah, I expect the romance partners to have the most dialogue in any hangout system they decide to implement, but I see myself calling Takemura or Rogue for some fun time, again, they way you could in GTAIV (2008), where you could call your love interest and have additional choices with them, but you could also call up your friends or cousin to go bowling.

Also, I see them implementing some of the cut lines into their game in some way, it's not a secret that voice actors for games record thousands of lines, from which a big percentage ends up cut. In game like this, I see them used in other ways, hopefully they do.

As for additional activities, imagine them actually allowing you to do anything with anyone, and you end up convincing Judy that Nomad life is actually awesome, or get Panam to enjoy city more by having her spend more time with you there, than talking them up into something... I mean, this game leaves a lot to be desired.

I feel like even if it came with all the promised features, I could still see possible addons.

Tho, we still don't know we'd do any of this, even tho I hope from the bottom of my heart that they do. I fucking love Judy. Did I say that?

Top Bottom