Request: official thread for Pawel Sazco's suggestions

+
I sure hope so, I'm currently thinking about whether I should provide my feedback here or not.
You're more than welcome to. Why not? Provide it in whatever social media you use. Positive or negative feedback is welcome, as long as it's constructive and respectful of everyone involved.

If you're talking about it being seen by the devs, that's always going to be hit or miss. Everyone has ideas they want to share, but it's not possible to give everyone personal responses. For that simple fact alone, almost all social media responses will be generalized, instead.

You're more than welcome to. Why not? Provide it in whatever social media you use. Positive or negative feedback is welcome, as long as it's constructive and respectful of everyone involved.

If you're talking about it being seen by the devs, that's always going to be hit or miss. Everyone has ideas they want to share, but it's not possible to give everyone personal responses. For that simple fact alone, almost all social media responses will be generalized, instead.
I was more referring to the devs actually reaching the devs as in Pawel's tweet where he asks for feedback.

"Pawel Sazco is asking for feedback for the expansions over at Twitch"

long story short: more story content, less silverhand crap. Actually, nothing about him will be perfect.

And for god sake, bring to LIFE night city, that now is a lifeless, empty, set.

Last edited:
I was more referring to the devs actually reaching the devs as in Pawel's tweet where he asks for feedback.
If the devs call for a poll in a certain spot, they're going to look at the feedback from that spot. Once again, it's highly unlikely that any one, particular response will be considered above others, and very unlikely that any particular person will receive a direct response.

If you're looking for "confirmation" that the devs have read over your post, I can all but promise that won't happen. Any responses given for things like this are most likely to be inclusive in nature. "Thanks, everyone, for your feedback!" That type of thing.

Thus, share away, wherever you please. I guarantee that no one will ever see your feedback if you don't post it.

The problem if request number one and number two by votes get contradictory,like: 1)sandbox only and 2)story driven gameplay. It works in theory, in practice and in my experience 100 users/customers will request 100 contradictory features.
It can be good, if organized, to get an overall view of the sentiment torwards different aspects of the game but ultimatelly they have to make choices and filter out what they don't consider valid for their view of the game.
Feedback can be one of the most important things for creators but there are good ways to interpret feedback and bad ways. To me open, honest feedback, positive or negative, is the best

long story short: more story content, less silvehand crap. Actually, nothing about him will be perfect.

And for god sake, bring to LIFE night city, that now is a lifeless, empty, set.

I’d say more gameplay and characterbuilding options, and more open storytelling.

Otherwise I agree. Definitely more life in the city (in terms of interactivity as per characterbuild and otherwise); and the less Silverhand, the better.

It can be good, if organized, to get an overall view of the sentiment torwards different aspects of the game but ultimatelly they have to make choices and filter out what they don't consider valid for their view of the game.
I do agree, the comment was more oriented to design driven by community... in any field,you probe customers about what they want,what they liked,what you should improve... and as you said,at the end you make the decision and take the risk if it backfires.

I do agree, the comment was more oriented to design driven by community... in any field,you probe customers about what they want,what they liked,what you should improve... and as you said,at the end you make the decision and take the risk if it backfires.
That's the idea! Developers and designers, themselves, will have as many clashing opinions as any other group. There are numerous different directions they can take the game. Many of those can be blended, others are entirely exclusive of one another. Everyone's got an opinion.

But in the end, they can only choose one direction.

And yup, anything can backfire at any point. That's business.

The problem if request number one and number two by votes get contradictory,like: 1)sandbox only and 2)story driven gameplay. It works in theory, in practice and in my experience 100 users/customers will request 100 contradictory features.

you are looking for a paradox that doesn't exist: cp2077 is an open world, that's it. As for the rest, and on the contrary, I've found the common requests from the players pretty consistent with each other (more life to NC, customization for cars/V, better/expanded romances etc etc...).
Obviously you can't please everyone, we know it, but the highest rated requests are well known and defined in CP2077 community....it is not necessary to complicate what is not complicated.

Last edited:
you are looking for a paradox that doesn't exist: cp2077 is an open world, that's it. As for the rest, and on the contrary, I've found the common requests from the players pretty consistent with each other (more life to NC, customization for cars/V, better/expanded romances etc etc...).
Obviously you can't please everyone, we know it, but the highest rated requests are well known and defined in CP2077 community....it is not necessary to complicate what is not complicated.
really? what for do you need car customization in CP2077? or " better"/expanded romances? I mean nothing against romances, but it's not romance simulator.

really? what for do you need car customization in CP2077? or " better"/expanded romances? I mean nothing against romances, but it's not romance simulator.
As we were saying...,half the "issue" is what it means open-world for different people .

My conclusion after this year is that the simple formula that CDPR should target is:

GTA clone sandbox story driven heavy RPG but not stealing player agency with multiple choice and consequences and romance simulator

Just what it means "heavy RPG" is another topic I fear, and how to reconcilate what it means without stealing player agency is another one (that subtle difference between character and player agency).

As we were saying...,half the "issue" is what it means open-world for different people .

My conclusion after this year is that the simple formula that CDPR should target is:

GTA clone sandbox story driven heavy RPG but not stealing player agency with multiple choice and consequences and romance simulator

Just what it means "heavy RPG" is another topic I fear, and how to reconcilate what it means without stealing player agency is another one (that subtle difference between character and player agency).
Well you know, different people, different tastes. I stopped GTA IV, when game forced me to date some chick and bowling tutorial started. Prefer bowling irl. :D
What CDPR should add:
- more quests, stories (expansion)
- fix shadow
- add stealth kill animations for more weapons.
- fix cars, pedestrians popping
That's my opinion.:D

Better/expandend romance doesn't mean romance simulator, it means better/expanded romance :) . Any rpg can include romance and not since CP2077, but for years now ( the witcher, dragon age, mass effect etc which was rpg games If I remember correctly...) Even if I want, dunno, for example a better driving model doesn't mean that CP2077 became a driving simulator, but simply a game where the world is immersive / believable even in this aspect

Last edited:
For me: I couldn't care less about improving the romance, wouldn't bother with car customization, would completely ignore barbers and NG+ (used the barber exactly 1x in TW3, just to check it out)

What I would love to see is better interaction and AI with NC NPCs. Removal of insta-travel and adding combat cabs and monorail. Cyberware that changes V's looks along with a 3rd person camera to see my cool metal while I blow away some goons. (I personally think Photomode was a waste of time and is yet another feature I don't touch)

Many of the other features people thought would be in game such as combat while driving, a ranking system for the gangs (ex: the more you attack a particular gang, the more they will hate you and shoot on sight. Plenty could be done with a ranking system)

Net running, hacking into corp systems and stealing specific data for fixers.

random attacks/getting mugged when wandering the streets at night, greater chance if you've been drinking. make NC feel really dangerous!

Rocker boys on some of the stages in the clubs where we can go sit, drink, watch, then get mugged when we leave the club LOL.

I guess what I was hoping for before release was less of a railed story game and more of a wander around, live in and explore the city finding quests to do with the main quest more like a background flavor where you just kinda start tying pieces of a broader story together as you explore.

Maybe:

-Enhanced traffic: so you can do car races, let the police, gangs do chases, let the busses ride, cleanup crew, garbagetrucks

-Enhanced stealth: moveable dumpsters you can hide behind, use of smoke + nightvision, enhanced takedown animation, remove a lot of those flashing lights everywhere, add gastanks with smoke to allow more options, hack elec.grid and use night vision, remove those burning oilbarrels and give us a flashlight..., if your clothes you are wearing belong to the same faction as your opponent you can sneak in.... , possibility to dump bodies in water, or burn them, or hide them makes your wanted level to drop (for police and gangs).

-Enhanced dialogue npc: i dont care what they do all day, but let them say something usefull

-Enhanced V: let V speak (not only in missions), let her react more to the world, but dont make it Duke Nukem :)

-Enhanced world: the city of cyberpunk is very static, not one crane is moving..., not one train..., not one boat..., ..., more animated elements to show of the world. The weather is improved but still not good. (can mostly trigger it by skipping time)... day-night cycle has to be faster.

-Enhanced difficulty: Why not buy ammo only at the arms dealers ? Healing items only at the pharmacies ? Crafting only possible @ your arms room in the appartment ? The list goes on ...

-Big side missions: no text messages on your phone, just meet the fixer @ the bar or club.

-Let us buy vinyl -records and play it @ the appartement, possibilities are endless for adding small content...

-Just make different 3 places to live for each background you can chose...

-Transmog

- make the controls of the cars better, with added realism (more vibrations inside car, more response with road, better collisions)

-customize ... everything ? :)

And fix, enhance all the technical issues that still exist... ( and I also do mean no 2d gif raindrops anymore :) )

CDPR just has to nail one aspect of the game to make a comeback.
Waiting for 1.5...

Better/expandend romance doesn't mean romance simulator, it means better/expanded romance :) . Any rpg can include romance and not since CP2077, but for years now ( the witcher, dragon age, mass effect etc which was rpg games If I remember correctly...) Even if I want, dunno, for example a better driving model doesn't mean that CP2077 became a driving simulator, but simply a game where the world is immersive / believable even in this aspect
Expanded romances don't make sense. They are optional anyway, and main story is not romance-friendly. Like I said it's not romance simulator.

Top Bottom