Request: Raven's Armour Retexture

+
Request: Raven's Armour Retexture

I got so very used to the all-black Excellent Leather Jacket retexture that when I finally forged Raven's Armour of the Order, I was a bit disappointed. I mean, all the stitches and scratches and such, it looks so... beat up, worn and jury-rigged. Not at all like what legendary armour should be.Anyone up for a challenge to make Raven's Armor a bit better-looking?

Felldude is probably the chap you would want to talk to, Kimono and the others dropped of the face of the earth, and I'm currently working on a DooM ]I[ mod.

I would love to see someone make a set of the excellent leather jacket model with the ravens armor stats. After playing through the game, when you get to the point when you can use the ravens armor, I was highly disapointed in the armor model itself. It looks like your wearing a huge puffy winter coat instead of leather and chain suit wich in my opinion should be light enough to alow you to move around swiftly. with the ravens armor model you might as well be wearing a full plate suit for as big and puffy as they made it.

Top Bottom