[Request] Replace standard Manticore gear with Chainmail NG+.

+
[Request] Replace standard Manticore gear with Chainmail NG+.

I started Blood and Wine finally and I was expecting to be able to craft both sets of Manticore gear, instead I found out that the chainmail one is exclusive of the NG+. I have no idea why they thought it was a good idea, but I'm not going for a NG+ just for playing with that armor.

Could anybody please create a mod that replace the whole standard Manticore gear with the NG+ version, please? Same stats as the standard, no OP please. Thanks guys.

Link? I looked at all the mods I could find and they are all about replacing the NG+ chainmail with the standard one. What I would like to see instead is the opposite.

Well it's not there anymore and the author isn't going to upload it again, so the request is still there..

Sancez;n7979460 said:
Well it's not there anymore and the author isn't going to upload it again, so the request is still there..

too bad.

EDIT: I will have a look at doing a new one tomorrow. It shouldn't be too difficult. Will post the link to it when it's ready & up for download.

Last edited:
If you manage it would be great, thanks. I tried giving it a look myself but it's beyond my skills.

Top Bottom