[REQUEST] Save menu mod

+
[REQUEST] Save menu mod

The one thing that I am finding frustrating right now is how the save menu works with all the new adventures. All the saves from the actual game as well as each adventure are in the same area/column. It would be great if each adventure had its own column or tab or something like that in order t distinguish between them more easily. It's just annoying when I have to scroll down through the saves to get to the one i want to play at the time.I don't know if this is possible because it isn't actually a gameplay mod, but it would be great if it were. Anyone able to make this happen?

i doubt its possible. such things arent moddable. just enter my documents/the witcher folder, rar and delete your saves before starting new game.

yeah well i suppose its annoying cos im busy playing through the game again, but i like trying out the new adventures when i find them, so i seem to be switching between various new adventures as well as the actual game quite often - deleting saves im not using before i play each time is more work than scrolling through the list. anyway - ill just have to bear it.

It would be nice if we could name the saves ourselves, which many games allow you to do. Then we could at least haveWedding, looking for ringsMain game, chapter IIIDeception, talking to Gastonor something like that.

Top Bottom