[REQUEST} Stealth Kill Animations for Weapons

+
Stealth is one of the best aspects of the gameplay for this game and yet you cannot stealth kill using weapons, only with your fists. It's really dissapointing not to be able to use the katana to stab someone, or the monowire to garrote someone, or the knife to stab someones neck from behind. I know im not the only one who wants, this It would add a level of polish to stealth gameplay that is really needed.

Hum... I mostly kill everybody in stealth with my overture :(
The others enemy are alerted only if they see the guy who just died (or the body). If you explose the head of one guy, his buddy next to him will obviously see it...
For a group, it could help to use optic reboot QH for killing all the enemy without enter in combat (others are alerted, but that all).

Also work with katana if you kill all of them quickly :)

Stealth is one of the best aspects of the gameplay for this game and yet you cannot stealth kill using weapons, only with your fists. It's really dissapointing not to be able to use the katana to stab someone, or the monowire to garrote someone, or the knife to stab someones neck from behind. I know im not the only one who wants, this It would add a level of polish to stealth gameplay that is really needed.
I sort of agree and sort of don't, heh

I agree because yes, it would be really cool to have variations on the stealth kills with non-ranged weapons.

I don't agree because in the current way that the game functions, being in an animation then locks the photo mode camera to first person (because V's head resides under the floor (somebody with more technical insight can confirm/ correct me on this) during them. This would take away a lot of the fun that comes from using photo mode for kills;

If there comes a day where the way that V's head interacts with the all of the gameplay mechanics allows for more things to happen during animations/ scenes, then I'm totally on board for better stealth kill animations.

actually you're right! agree with you ! we need some cool stealth kills animation !
But i think we also need a sort of improvement of the basic routine of the enemies ! too much easy all the stealth kills.
Another thing is, the devs need to rebalance the math behind the game, behind the damage system. One shot of Overture need to be the trophy at the end or almost the end of the game, not in middle i guess ;)

actually you're right! agree with you ! we need some cool stealth kills animation !
But i think we also need a sort of improvement of the basic routine of the enemies ! too much easy all the stealth kills.
Another thing is, the devs need to rebalance the math behind the game, behind the damage system. One shot of Overture need to be the trophy at the end or almost the end of the game, not in middle i guess ;)
We need more finisher animations in general would love to see some finishers added to melee weapons and cyberware mantis blade for example only has one finisher when it should have at least 3 for variety.

Guest 4400165

Ah, yes, I'd like that, which'll probably happen in the future game.
As an Arkane's Dishonored franchise huge fan, I miss animated weapon stealth kills. And throwing (pushing) enemies would be great too.
Good call.

Top Bottom