Request/suggestion: Optional requirements, Food, Drink, Sleep, Hygiene

+
Basic concept that's probably been suggested before but I haven't gone looking.

CDPR, Can we please get an option to turn on needing to Eat, Drink, Sleep and Shower please?

With all the food and drink options, It just feels silly that they are pretty much just ignorable buffs and vendor trash.

While not huge on RPing, i find i get drawn into Night City (For all the games faults) and end up semi doing things like trying to get home at night to sleep, eating and drinking from time to time just because.

So pretty much id love a system that adds a little realism.
V can get increasingly dehydrated and hungry with some (realistic) debilitating effects ultimately ending in their health draining slowly.
Sleep impairment becoming a big thing like reduced ability to aim after a day, physical exhaustion after 2 days, hallucinations after 3 and potentially passing out in a bad situation or waking up robbed in an alley/a Scavs Ice tub etc.

Hygiene can just be a social thing with people commenting on how much V smells and vendors refusing to sell to V if dirty/looking like a Hobo lol. (Sudden random thought of V having to use a laundromat bored lol)

So yeah, nothing really revolutionary but it would go a long way for adding a lot of immersion and shouldn't be too hard to add, A few new debuffs and on screen visual effects etc, a couple of new NPC voice lines and your done.

It would also be a good step in the right direction for restoring my faith in CDPR because frankly, coming back to the game 6 months on, and with a far more powerful computer, im seeing more game breaking bugs than ever before.

"REQUEST/SUGGESTION: OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS, FOOD, DRINK, SLEEP, HYGIENE"

Wish these came along with the corresponding animations to go with.

Because of the introduction of V's sneakers, I always feel that Vee has a super WMD smelly feet that can seckill the Wraiths:ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom