Request to add Animations to V character/model

+
So i started using mods, and one of the mod allows us to spawn all characters in the game and give them certain action like fight with us, walk with us, etc etc.
All the characters i can spawn and they play well, except for V, when we spawn V they just doesnt move doesnt do anything because V has no 3D animations attached to their model. V just stand still or move as an object, which means it slides its way through and thats disappointing.

I want to ask if there is any chance the developer team can upgrade some animations in the future for these type of things? I mean make V mode able to walk, fight and do all those things, it would be nice for mods to add some 3 V npcs to make a V gang and storm nice city gangsters with my V's Squad all these Veees yoo.

Anyway, i hope we can add animations to V's model, its wasted potential without those animations, maybe it will improve future 3d person mods as well.

For curious people the mod is called Cyberpunk 2077 Appearance mod.

I also would like to contribute with this post with something that looks stupid but could give a boost in realism: eating and drinking animations.

When you get them out of the backpack and eat/drnk, there should be an animation with the last thing you consumed. There should be also the following features:

Eating in restaurants or street food places should be easy: you sit down in a table and order food, the witer/witress brings it to you and the animation simply eats. If it's a street food place, the food could be placed in the hand and should be able to walk with it and eat.

Nothing different with the drinkings. You could sit in a bar/pub/disco and ordrer drinks with the animation of drinking too. The same goes if you want to drink and walk.

Also, there should be a limit with alcoholic drinks where V faints and gets up in a random spot in the map (even at home).

What do you think people?

I also would like to contribute with this post with something that looks stupid but could give a boost in realism: eating and drinking animations.

When you get them out of the backpack and eat/drnk, there should be an animation with the last thing you consumed. There should be also the following features:

Eating in restaurants or street food places should be easy: you sit down in a table and order food, the witer/witress brings it to you and the animation simply eats. If it's a street food place, the food could be placed in the hand and should be able to walk with it and eat.

Nothing different with the drinkings. You could sit in a bar/pub/disco and ordrer drinks with the animation of drinking too. The same goes if you want to drink and walk.

Also, there should be a limit with alcoholic drinks where V faints and gets up in a random spot in the map (even at home).

What do you think people?
These are all good suggestions from a gameplay/immersion point of view and I would certainly welcome them.
The only one where I can see some dissonance is with the last one, passing out from alcoholic/drug effects. I feel that in-universe you'd be potential fodder for scavs. (although I can see a funny mechanic in place where in a random encounter fashion you'd have to subdue a few scavs to continue.
But all in all. a few good suggestions I'd add to a big list of wishes as far as I'm concerned.

One question.
Did You ever seen V's shadow while running?

Take a look, and you will see why V animations a *a little brokens* :ohstopit:

Oh, yeah, that's true. Looks quite robotic tho.
Post automatically merged:

These are all good suggestions from a gameplay/immersion point of view and I would certainly welcome them.
The only one where I can see some dissonance is with the last one, passing out from alcoholic/drug effects. I feel that in-universe you'd be potential fodder for scavs. (although I can see a funny mechanic in place where in a random encounter fashion you'd have to subdue a few scavs to continue.
But all in all. a few good suggestions I'd add to a big list of wishes as far as I'm concerned.

Another feature that could work while drunk is not being capable to walk or aim straight (just as S.T.A.L.K.E.R or GTA IV). Damn, that could be so funny :ok:

Top Bottom