Request to add keyboard/mouse support to console

+
I would love to have keyboard and mouse support on PS5 as well! If you could please consider this CD Projekt Red that would be awesome :)

Hi Folks,

Recently just have bought Cyberpunk on Xbox Series S, and I've already seen that keyboard/mouse implementation had started but haven't finished yet (mouse movement during gameplay). It would be nice, if it was corrected, 'cause it could elevate the game experience so mutch!

For details, please visit:

Btw, graphics and story seems to be epic so far.

Thank you!

Hi, please do not forget about the Xbox One X platform as we also lack keyboard and mouse support and playing without them is almost impossible for some players!

Refresh okey xbox got kbm support what about playstation? lol even sony add support for kbm in psremote play..

Not to hijack, but it seems to be in the same area... With the release of 2.0~, I was shocked that motion/gyro aiming wasn't implemented. I love the dualsense controller, the haptics are insane, adaptive triggers are rad for driving... But no motion aim?
I'd have to install a crap load of mods to get this working well on pc, and there's no current hope for ps5.

Will it ever be implemented?

Top Bottom