Request to priorities tweaking or updating or changing entirely the gameplay mechanics

+
First of all thank you CDPR for this amazing world. You guys crafted an extraordinary world, with amazing atmosphere that I enjoy very much, but that's the only one aspect the game is living up to currently.
I know CDPR is hard at work on technical issues or whatever, but I just have to put this as a support because it is so immersion breaking than any graphical glitches , these are :

1) Leveling system which makes no sense.
This leveling mechanics will need a serious thought. This is the worst of them all.
I can understand the context if an enemy with functional armors or shields can deflect bullets, but ones without them are eating bullets like snacks just because it is higher level. Please make some variations and intelligence for enemy types to add difficulty and not some magic number. Like higher threat enemies should be with armors or shields or highly agile or can deflect bullets using some gadgets stuffs like that, and give player the tools to solve problem by hacking or some other way to destroy barrier and find weak spots.
and also what is with this weapon levels and copies of same weapon over and over. epic, legendary... its not medieval rpg, Make weapons functional based on tuning and components. Add components for less recoil, or add a mode which gives more damage. An example would be the crafting system in Metro Exodus, very detailed and amazing.

2) Terrible AI for NPC's.
I don't need to explain

3) Very less freedom for carving up MC like how player want:
Needed more freedom of choices which can add negative traits or positive traits depending on actions you do in this Amazing World you have build up.

4) Horrible handholding in main missions and side.
This should stop, I mean atleast for harder difficulty levels. You teach and give player the tools and let the player master it, and don't tell them every time what to do or not.

5) Handing over missions is happening in a overwhelming way.
There should be some way to make it more subtle?. Adding a region stat or something. you build up your reputation in some place, some factions will like it and hand over tasks other factions may not. Please make it more dynamic.

6) Finally no survivor mechanics option
Please have a survive element systems. Like hunger, thirst, sleep etc or an options for these.

Thanks, and please don't make this awesome world burn.

Top Bottom