Requires Delusion level 1. WHAT IS THIS?

+
Requires Delusion level 1. WHAT IS THIS?

How do I get this level 1 so I can use it in my choices when talking to people?

Anyone know that can explain to me how I can attain this level 1?

do i need to constantly equipped this skill for it to work?

i found it a waste because i seldom use Axii. But i like doing Axii in conversations. Anyway, I have already upgraded it to max the first chance i got.

How do I upgrade these skills? I'm new to this game/series and very confused on how to do things at times. Never played W1 or W2.

Not sure if serious.

Loot at your skills, acquire the Delusion skill, assign it to a skill slot.

How do I upgrade these skills? I'm new to this game/series and very confused on how to do things at times. Never played W1 or W2.

if u r playing on PC, press Enter, go to Skills tab, go to Signs (blue one), look under Axii, Delusion is the first one. Press E.

Not sure about PS4 or Xbox but the controls are quite confusing if u didn't read or do the tutorial.

if u r playing on PC, press Enter, go to Skills tab, go to Signs (blue one), look under Axii, Delusion is the first one. Press E.

Not sure about PS4 or Xbox but the controls are quite confusing if u didn't read or do the tutorial.

Actually on ps4. But I got what you're saying. Thanks.

Now I gotta figure out potions and crafting and breaking down things. And why am I looting everything? Lol I'm so lost. But enjoying the hell out of this game.

I am still having challenges with this, I have maxed out Axii skill points but in conversations it says my Delusion level is too low. Do I need to reset everything?

I am having a similar challenge getting AXII's DELUSION to option in the dialogue. The first encounter in an inn worked using Delusion I. However, the next three Delusion dialogues are ignoring Geralt's skill. Wondering if this is a patch fix, as the patches seem to be unavailable?

David_Harvey02, enable Axii's Delusion while in the Character Menu. Then persuade a way. The Witcher 3 v4.03.

Top Bottom