Resilience Bug??

+
Resilience Bug??

Hello Guys 1st post here ! wassup

Was playing against Scoia'Tael Just now it the units seem to get resilience when played every turn.

Card says. "Gain Resilience when played at the start of each round" but it seems it get Resilience whenever played during a turn... playing Scoia'tael a couple of days ago dint have this, this the new update?

Anybody noticed this? correct me if im wrong.

Regards,

No bug. The description reads:

Gain Resilience when played and at the start of each round. A Resilient unit stays on the battlefield for the next round.

note that is says: "When played and at the start of each round". Working as intended.

so the moment you play it, it gains resilience, and at the start of subsequent rounds afterwards.

Are you talking about those dwarfs? They stay on the board the entire game if not removed. When you play them, they automatically gain that resilience again at the start of every round and so they stay to the next round again and again. Some cards only stay to the next round because their resilience isn't automatically restored when the round starts.

Hopefully that made some sense :)

Lim3zer0;n7991690 said:
No bug. The description reads:

note that is says: "When played and at the start of each round". Working as intended.

so the moment you play it, it gains resilience, and at the start of subsequent rounds afterwards.

Sunsibar;n7991710 said:
Are you talking about those dwarfs? They stay on the board the entire game if not removed. When you play them, they automatically gain that resilience again at the start of every round and so they stay to the next round again and again. Some cards only stay to the next round because their resilience isn't automatically restored when the round starts.

Hopefully that made some sense :)

Ic, that makes sense..so it works like that ehh
Yeah those dwarfs,.. my bad on it being a bug than =P. hahah
Thanks guys, Regards

Hi everyone.

Isn't that too big an advantage for the player? Whenever I encountered them the players kept pumping those dwarves and increasing their strength. Turned out that the player started round 2 and 3 with 20-30 strength. The only good thing against it is destroying them or chaining them to cancel the ability. Which isn't always available.
Wouldn't limiting resilience to one turn level things out?

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
dejo42;n8002420 said:
Isn't that too big an advantage for the player? Whenever I encountered them the players kept pumping those dwarves and increasing their strength. Turned out that the player started round 2 and 3 with 20-30 strength. The only good thing against it is destroying them or chaining them to cancel the ability. Which isn't always available.
Wouldn't limiting resilience to one turn level things out?

That would kill the dwarven deck. The only thing they have going now, is trying to overwhelm the opponent, while not getting hit by:
- D-Bomb / D-Shackle
- The Scorch Family
- Weather effects
- Ninja Spies (Succubus, Letho)
- Early death by Lighting or something

Top Bottom