Resolution is REVERSED BUG Key binding Menu unusable it confuses wrong Keys on QWERTY | AZERTY layout

+
ultra wide monitor with 2560 x 1080 refuses to scale in it when set instead is 2 black bars left and right if i down scale to my second monitors resolution it does 1920 x 1080 and then i change monitor it does stretch it out on my wide monitor,

monitor set with the same resolution does cropp and create smaller screen estate
1607590788422.png

same monitor sed with lower resolution does stretch to resolution the should be the way arround this is smaller then my 2560x1080 monitor
1607590872154.png

BUG2 makes it unplayable with key binding setting some keys will switch position since AZERTY and QWERTY keyboards mainly switch Q for A | W for Z | M for ? and some others most stay mainly the same but when i try to change keybind of quick attack to my F key which is to 1 pos the right side of my D and 3 to the right of my Q key its says the game mistakes my 'F' for Q when i try to bind 'F' like that's not even close to a logical something is waaaay wrong with the keybind menu on PC! if the game could not detect my keyboard AZERTY (european french layout) it would still bind F as F since it doesn't switch position compared to an english QWERTY layout

AND BUG 3 there is no custom bug option in support so i cant even report one of the above bugs and i am sorry i am pretty sure the DEVS not gonna read my POST NOT TRAID this way with the forum

i cant play the game because of the keybind problem
the resolution black bar bug is not making it unplayable tho it completely destroy my immersion with a wide monitor

BUG4
also i cant change my name like GG made a mistake and now i have to live with this username forever wich is my real name

You can report technical issues here for example:
(click on Contact us to send a ticket to support)

Yeah so the scaling thing is real dumb. How we supposed to reap the benefits of DLSS >:I

Support gets a ton of reports these days.
Sadly, longer waiting times are to be expected. I doubt anyone at CDPR anticipated the current situation.

Top Bottom