Restarting CP2077

+
My first time with the game was at launch and I played for about 25 hours. The game was filled with screen freezing and audio/graphical issues. There was also a ton of lag which wasn't due to my cable because I contacted Comcast after the first few hours to verify my broadband was ok. I quit playing and actually contemplated getting a refund from MS ( I play on Xbox One X), but I didn't, deciding instead to wait for the 2 updates in Jan/Feb.

Then I hear that the Jan/Feb updates might not happen until the late spring/summer, sigh!!! The game was calling to me almost everyday to fire it up, so I finally did last night. I restarted with a new character and by the time I shut it down I had spent 6.5 hours with not a single problem, none whatsoever save for a few seconds of lag for some reason. One of the good things about restarting the game for me was I had watched a lot of YT vids on gameplay and had learned what my problem was with the first playthrough, not spec'ing enough Intelligence. So, that's what I did this time and it was a much more enjoyable experience, so far.

I'm not sure why my experience this time didn't have the technical issues this time around, or if CDPR has updated the game w/o me knowing it, but whatever happened it resulted in a much better game experience. We'll see if it continues.

My first time with the game was at launch and I played for about 25 hours. The game was filled with screen freezing and audio/graphical issues. There was also a ton of lag which wasn't due to my cable because I contacted Comcast after the first few hours to verify my broadband was ok. I quit playing and actually contemplated getting a refund from MS ( I play on Xbox One X), but I didn't, deciding instead to wait for the 2 updates in Jan/Feb.

Then I hear that the Jan/Feb updates might not happen until the late spring/summer, sigh!!! The game was calling to me almost everyday to fire it up, so I finally did last night. I restarted with a new character and by the time I shut it down I had spent 6.5 hours with not a single problem, none whatsoever save for a few seconds of lag for some reason. One of the good things about restarting the game for me was I had watched a lot of YT vids on gameplay and had learned what my problem was with the first playthrough, not spec'ing enough Intelligence. So, that's what I did this time and it was a much more enjoyable experience, so far.

I'm not sure why my experience this time didn't have the technical issues this time around, or if CDPR has updated the game w/o me knowing it, but whatever happened it resulted in a much better game experience. We'll see if it continues.

The issues right after launch sprouted quickly so they acted quickly. There were two patches released just days after the initial launch of the game. Its evident that those fixes helped you a ton.

"Then I hear that the Jan/Feb updates might not happen until the late spring/summer, sigh!!! "
there has been no official confirmation of this;

I think hes referring to the fake developer article, about what was cut, and what was coming by summer. Alot of people wanted to believe this was true. Sadly, its been confirmed false

Top Bottom