Result 2:2 but not a draw

+
For the past few days I'm confused with this result.

I clearly lost 2 games (ranked/seasonal) and suprisingly got bonus for 2 won rounds in them. In my game history on playgwent they are listed as a lost 2:2. Also I won 3 games with the 2:2 score. Could someone clarify what does it mean?

Still no explanation. Today I played 3 games. I won first two and I lost the 3rd game. Somehow I got daily bonus for wining 6 rounds. The last game was listed as a 2:2 loss.

I paid more attention to this topic, and there indeed is something strange going on. While I couldn't confirm the 2:2 situation yet, I stumbled upon this one. I won the first round, passed the second ... and the opponent passed as well (so zero points on the board). Now look at the result:
double_pass.jpg
Where do the points come from, and why is it a tie? Obviously a bigger issue than I first thought!

Now look at the result:
maybe it's like in those old karate movies, where the two master opponents meet each other:

they just stand there in front of each doing nothing, fighting the fight in their mind.
and in the end both bow their heads silently and the match is decided.

Last edited:
  • RED Point
Reactions: rrc

rrc

Forum veteran
maybe it's like in those old karate movies, where the two master opponents meet each other:

they just stand there in front of each doing nothing, fighting the fight in their mind.
and in the end someone bows and both leave the place and the match is decided.
Or how Sherlock and Professor fight in their mind in the Movie (2nd part)

Clearly something is wrong. I played two seasonal games with 2:1 result after a fast concede in R1. We played only few cards I don't know from where those additional rounds came from.

Ok, now I know how to get an extra round in a losing game: 1-2 not 0-2, or 2-2 not 1-2. It's also possible to get by an accident. Probably I shouldn't write instructions how to exploit it. Please fix this bug asap.

For example:
win22.png

Ok, now I know how to get an extra round in a losing game: 1-2 not 0-2, or 2-2 not 1-2. It's also possible to get by an accident. Probably I shouldn't write instructions how to exploit it. Please fix this bug asap.

For example:
View attachment 11000896
I hope you wrote to support, or else it won't be fixed!
Do you maybe also know how ties work exactly by now? I lost first round, got a tie in second and the match was rated as a loss for me. Then I won round 1, passed round 2, and opponent managed to reach a tie in round 3. But again it was counted as a loss for me.
:shrug:

Top Bottom