Returning Player - Mod Recommendations?

+
I'm pretty excited and ready to play CP2077 again! This time with actual Mods.

So the question is, What Mods are a must, what to avoid, and anything else I should know?

Also are there Adult mods floating around anywhere?

Mods I`m using are maybe not significant but quite helpfull in terms of level of immersion,
Drive like my grandma for better vehicle accelecartion.
Toggle walk for slow walking.
Underwear remover for obvious.
4k V`s skin textures.
No auto centering while driving a car.
And minimal markers but doesnt seem to work for me now.
Also photomode unlocked.

"RETURNING PLAYER - MOD RECOMMENDATIONS?"

Not sure at first if you meant in-game mods, or real life mods, but seeing as this was placed in MODS, assuming the latter.

Really depends on what you want, but would highly recommend the 'Cyber Engine Tweaks' mod. It governs tons of different mods and features like, Keybinding, removing the boundary teleport, skipping the intro cutscenes, spawning in items of your choosing, switching off police, adjusting V's stats, etc, etc, etc.

Would also highly recommend the 'Spawnable HMG' mod, to get yourself out of a pinch.

If you like to drive in first person, would highly recommend the '
First Person Drive' mod. With it, you can adjust the driver's seat up and down. Necessary in some vehicles as the seat is way too low to see the road.

And ofcourse, my own all time personal favorite, the 'JB Third Person' mod. That is, if you want to play in Third Person Perspective, and like to see your V at all times. V doesn't have a decent skeleton yet, so when V fights or shoots, the body is distorted still. But with the recent cooperation between CDPR, and a modders group, am hopeful that will be addressed soon.

There are tons of cosmetic clothes mods out there. Also for vehicles. Downside is though, there're all replacements of the vanilla ones. Hope standalones can be realized soon by the cooperation.

Ahh the Mods Forum Sub Category; where posts go to die.

Oh well... I guess that's why Reddit exists.

If it's not too late... Here's a good "base" ;

• Cyber Engine Tweaks (With it, these "add-ons")
- Better Vehicle First Person
- Immersive First Person
- InventoryMaid
- Cyber Vehicle Overhaul (With Erok's Driving Tweaks .ini)
  • Eye Adaptation Auto Exposure Fix (I use the Vanilla Weather Kiroshi Symmetrical Lens, but pick the one you like the most)
If you're into making screenshots :
  • TweakDBext
  • RED4ext - CET compatible version
  • Photo Mode Unlocker 1.3
  • Appearance Menu Mod
  • Adaptive Graphics Quality

Then, you can give a look at these mods :

• Full Gameplay Rebalance (changes a LOT of things to make the game more balanced/challenging/logical)
  • Blade Runner 2077 (Changes textures, weather, ads, music and many more to give a Bladerunner feel to the game)
  • Arasaka Cyberarms (Gives V a sweet cyberarm - or two)
  • Advanced V Customisation (More hairstyles, cyberware - face and neck - full body tattoos etc)

This is the list of mods I am running at the moment. For a returning player I would say Cyber Engine Tweaks, Outfit Manager, Purify the UI and Annoy Me No More would be the first ones to check out.

(I only activate fall damage disable after I get the leg cybernetics)

Screenshot 2021-09-19 164802.jpg

I just started a new plat through and most of the mods I installed are cosmetic

===============
Remove the holes left by the injection (and other) -
Ballistic Coprocessor Modifications (WeaponGrip) - removes the weapon grip decal
Share That Arm-Weapon Grip AND Tattoo - haven't been infected with johnny yet so I don't know it it works
Subtle Gorilla Arms - removes/replaces to the default textures
Rogue Face - 2077 Young - Flawless - changes rouge's appearance
MERRYEDITH - Healthier Meredith Long Hair
Change Your Favorite Motorcycles
Yaiba Kusanagi CT-3X Custom Paint Job Pack
Change Your Favorite Cars
Enhanced Throwing Knives - recover thrown knives

I also tried a few character mods and recently downloaded a few mods to try

unequip Mods
Hide Read Shards
Handle Known Specs
Simple Flashlight

Personally I'd like a mod to 'fix' the kiroshi optics. A lot of money for crappy green tinted effects.

Last edited:
Top Bottom