Returning Player needs help with a good NR Deck

+
Returning Player needs help with a good NR Deck

Hi there everyone,

After a period of not playing i wanna start again.

it seems alot of things have changed so what is a good NR Deck at the moment i can start playing ranked with?

Can anyone post or link me in a good direction to get started again

Kind Regards

The two main NR decks right now are Reinforced trebuchet/YenCon/reaver scout/medic with Foltest and Gold spam Margarita/Poor infantry/reinforced siege tower/medic and Henselt/Promote.

You can forget about Radovid, he's dead.

Esclive;n8380490 said:
The two main NR decks right now are Reinforced trebuchet/YenCon/reaver scout/medic with Foltest and Gold spam Margarita/Poor infantry/reinforced siege tower/medic and Henselt/Promote.

Any links to the decks maybe so i can have a look?

Something like what 4RM3D posted for Reinforced trebuchet (deal 1 damage to a random non gold unit every turn per trebuchet. It's basically a control deck) and something like this for Henselt Gold deck.

http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/16394-king-midass-fortress

Remember, Promote doesn't affect the same units like Poor Infantry or Aretuza Adepts anymore but 3 adjacent units and Henselt only affects 7 adjacent units and not the entire row.

You can obviously modify the deck with Ves/Blue stripes commando if you want, it's your choice. But I'm sure you know how Henselt gold deck works and how the units synergize anyway.

This as well.

Foltest

Some things to note, depending on how long its been for you.
  • Reaver scouts cannot self target.
  • Medics resurrect bronze only.
  • Priss draws 1 card face up, one face down, much like stennis
  • Baron - Lubberkin now buffs +3 to a random non-gold unit every turn.
  • Vernon Roche cannot target golds, but can target units on your side now.
  • First light draws top bronze
  • Stennis is now immune to weather.
  • Dandelion only buffs your side. +2 to each unit.
  • Trebuchets now deal 1 damage each turn.
  • Various strength changes.

Last edited:
Wow this thread is super helpful! I'm going to start building some NR decks to rest those monsters a bit.

Esclive;n8380490 said:

I don't think he is dead. He is very good against Siege towers,Trebuchets, 2 Behemoths or 2 Axeman. Against NG he can reset units toggled by combat engineer.
Only against ST he lacks targets.

4RM3D;n8381410 said:
Something like this (with Foltest):

I tried this deck today. Ma'gawd how laughably easy it is to win with it. Except I had 1 less Clear Skies for 1 Promote and Triss Butterfly instead of Geralt Igni.
Won against every faction that came my way. Those trebuchets and res chains REALLY need some looking into.

Last edited:
Hi guys, good strategies , I got a question, is only me that I'm not so good with this deck? or against Nilfgard spies, cows and medics , with this deck is really hard to win :(

Edwolf456;n8707900 said:
Hi guys, good strategies , I got a question, is only me that I'm not so good with this deck? or against Nilfgard spies, cows and medics , with this deck is really hard to win :(

This deck is certainly outdated now. You need to craft a new one.

o_O jesus christ!!!!! I delete almost all the cards that aren't for NR to get golden cards ( including NR too, and the started deck says isn't avalible, what should I do?? u.u

Top Bottom