Reveal the cards left in the hand at the end of a match?

+
Does anyone think it would be a good idea to reveal the cards left in the hand at the end of a match? I'd like to know, just out of curiosity what someone had left over - how much of a trouncing I might have had...

I think it's good that it doesn't reveal the last cards in hand if an opponent passes with cards in hand to end a game.

The only time it is arguably relevant is in a tournament series where you may not want to show your opponent the rest of your hand if you are playing the same deck again in that series. It can potentially affect your ability to bluff by showing your opponent what cards you favor in your deck.

Does anyone think it would be a good idea to reveal the cards left in the hand at the end of a match? I'd like to know, just out of curiosity what someone had left over - how much of a trouncing I might have had...

In a word... NO.

You must be one of the people i like coming across when i'm playing my MO consume deck, most of people quit on the last round and don't let me get all of my cards on the table to get higher, i get it it's pointless in a way when your oponent has already passed but still... look at them tall units ! :coolstory::beer:

Lexor

Forum veteran
I had a similar idea: give +3 XP per card in hand to the player who can't play cards anymore because the other player has forfeited the match.

I had a similar idea: give +3 XP per card in hand to the player who can't play cards anymore because the other player has forfeited the match.

- That's not a bad idea, it might very well be another step from CDPR towards being even more generous but since the only thing you lose when an opponent quits is just a lil bit of time untill you find another match i don't see this being implemented.

Last edited:
Gotta say this is maybe the stupidest idea I've read on this forum since I joined in June (and I've been reading older posts too). No offence intended, just saying.
Do you feel you are somehow damaged by the other player forfeiting and so must be compensated? lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom