Revert Gold Weather Back to Three Damage

+
Revert Gold Weather Back to Three Damage

Gold weather back to a three? Being able to play a card in anyrow indirectly nerfed it pretty hard..

Well, most people end playing on several rows to play around different things (igni for instance) and you can still lacerate or use other tools to punish row stacking.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

2 damage is quite enough, 3 is oppressive. The difference between 6/9 damage a turn and 4/6 damage a turn is VAST. Assuming you hit a 3 row board, you're on 27 points in 3 turns. That is too much, and it's very easy to force people into long rounds and/or build decks that can force row stacking (either through movement or spy playing). There's a reason the change was made and it was a good reason.

I remember when Gold weathers were introduced to the game, at 3 damage on every row... they were auto-include in many, many decks.

Clear Skies didn't have its healing effect back then, but I still wouldn't want the old RNR and Drought to return. Like mentioned above, they would be too oppressive.

count in the "No, just no" category.... they're horrible enough already that people still include them randomly if they have a slot (me included)

Top Bottom